🌸Norenmin🌸

INFO**

Alternative universe where evey person has a superpower that links to their soulmate.

If one person of a soulmate link uses their powers near each other they get one hint to find each other. If you fail or give up, you lose your bond with that person.

You can also find your soulmate if you interact or start to get to know them. Then a hint will be given to you if the feelings toward each other is strong enough.

The hint is always an image of their power

Once you find your soulmate or get close enough to him or her a small symbol of their power will be inked onto their skin. This will show that you have an ink bond with them.

Ink bonds will always appear on the neck.

Your own ink bond is black and will appear colored on your soulmates body.
_____________

Renjun sighs in annoyance as he fiddled with the clean paint brushes in the cup. This was the last thing he wanted to do on the last day of school. He could be with at home right now cuddling with his pillow right now, cuddling with the soft fabric as he watched random dramas his mom had recommended to him.

Don't get him wrong, Renjun loved his job, he loved painting and art in general.

Face painting was something he had thought of doing as a job to the side as soon as he was old enough. Plus he got a pretty good pay for working at the amusement park only 10 times a month.

But sometimes he really couldn't control his temper with kids, they were just so annoying, and it didn't help that his powers made everything worse.

You see, Renjun's power could get quite annoying. Yes it really was beautiful at times but he really couldn't stand it when he was interacting with people.

They would coo at the small male, call him cute as they picked small petals and flowers from his hair. And most of the time they didn't even know what the petals would mean!

It could be a flower that represented hate and they would just tease him. Asking if it was a flower that showed affection and if he was crushing on them.

Renjun had the power of emotion, or whatever the actual term for it was, he just didn't really care. And didn't feel the need to research.

Flowers would bloom in his hair to show an emotion he was feeling at the moment, or he could make flowers appear out of thin air when he wanted them to.

Although flowers only bloomed from his hair when the emotion took up more than 30% of his feelings.

It might be cool, but flowers blooming to show an emotion was something he didn't like at all. Mostly when he was trying to look cool. Flowers blooming while he was trying to be angry made him look a lot smaller and cuter than he wanted to be.

"You're such a kid!" Renjun snaps out of his thoughts as he looks at the large group of teens in front of him.

They were quite a big group, he could tell that all 6 boys were about his age.

"But I want a design with Jeno!" Renjun looks at the boys in amusement, quickly noticing that all 6 boys had a soul bond that connected to one of the others.

It made his heart swoon thinking about what his own soulmates were like.

The first pair he took notice of was a tall blonde boy paired with what looked like the youngest one. The 'younger' looking boy had purple hair and talked loudest amongst the group, while the blonde dude was quiet and looked a bit awkward.