🗣️Markhyuck🗣️

It simply wasn't like Donghyuck to not annoy Mark sometime during the day. It was just highly suspicious if you didn't see him clinging onto Mark and being all lovey dovey to him. Mark would say that he hated the attention but all of their friends knew that that was not the case, and Hyuck knew this too, which only made him clingier.

So when Renjun had seen his best friend at the front of his door with tears falling down his face he was ready to fight. Mostly when throughout the day Hyuck was silent and stayed by his side, clinging to him instead of his boyfriend.

"Oh my god Hyuck come in, what's wrong. Did Mark hurt you? I swear i'll beat him up for you" Renjun pulls the tanned boy into his house and pratically shoves him onto his couch. He runs to his kitchen to grab a caprisun and some cookies his mom had baked.

Renjun runs back into his living room to give Donghyuck the drink and snack before sitting next to him. "What happend?" Renjun tries to contain himself from cussing out whoever the culprit is and threaten them. (Even though he had an idea of who it was.)

"I-I saw Mark with another g-girl a couple days ago, and they were hugging and they seemed close. And then today she was over at his house and...I don't know what to think." Hyuck says between sniffles hiccups.

"What do you mean you don't know what to think? You should cuss Mark out and slap him across the face before breaking up with him for cheating on you!" Renjun regrets his choice of words when he hears a sob from Hyuck.

"B-But what if i'm over reacting and it's his friend or something!"

Renjun sighs and pulls the crying boy into a hug. "Ok so maybe you shouldn't do that...you need to talk to him and see what's going on." Renjun tries to say as gently as possible, he didn't want Hyuck to get anymore snot on his couch.

Now that Hyuck has mentioned it, he was being too dramatic. Mark was way too whipped for Hyuck to even think about cheating. (This does not mean that he won't cuss Mark out for making his best friend cry)

"O-ok i'll do that...Thank you Renjun, I don't know what I would do with out you." Renjun only hugs him harder before pulling away.

"You'd be dead" Renjun smiles proudly hearing Donghyuck snort and roll his tear glazed eyes.

"Sure" Hyuck says with a lopsided smile.

"Now get yourself cleaned up, i'll bring a pair of clothes to your room later. take a shower and wash up" Renjun says as he stands up and heads for his bedroom. He wanted to leave Hyuck there for a second to think to himself.

___________________

Donghyuck stands up to head torward the guest bedroom where he usually slept in when he came over. It had a bathroom and the room was always kept relatively clean for him. He did come over often since Renjun and his mom only lived here.

Honestly he didn't know what he was thinking, he really trusted Mark and he knew that Mark did too. This was really the first time he'd gotten sad over something so stupid. He knew that he wouldn't cheat on him...right?

"Ugh why am I overthinking, I just have to talk to him, that's all I have to do" Donghyuck slaps himself to wake himself up . Donghyuck sighs as he walks into the bathroom to get himself cleaned up.

-Timeskip-

When Hyuck walks out of the shower and into his room he smiles at the hoodie and shorts prepared for him. Sometimes he was glad that he had such a good friend. Hyuck silently puts on the clothes before falling face first onto the bed.

He could do this, he was Hyuck for crying out loud. And this was about him and Mark, the best couple in the whole school. He couldn't let his insecurities get in the way of him and his boyfriend.

He had a lot to do tomorrow.

_____________________

Sorry for not posting in forever >< I'll be posting part 2 soon and i'll be working on request :)