⚠️ Renmin ⚠️

Request by Renjemin
__________________________

Jaemin thinks Renjun looks beautiful like this, his eyes glazed over with lust, a thin layer of sweat covering his body, and breathy whines leaving his mouth. He loves it when their in bed together, when the room is silent save for their heavy breathing. He loves teasing him, loves hearing him whine for him to just fuck him. 

"Nana" Jaemin blinks himself out of his thoughts. "Move your fingers please" Jaemin stares at the boy below him, who is he to deny his boyfriends wishes when he sounds so pretty, so desperate. Jaemin pulls his fingers out only to push them back in.

Renjun whines and mumbles out a small, "thank you" before hiding his face in the sheets.

Jaemin's voice gets caught in his throat looking at Renun. His legs were spread for him, face thrown back as he presses two fingers against his sweet spot. 

"Pretty baby" Jaemin whispers sweetly, almost sacharine as he rubs his spot harshly. Jaemin watches Renjun's expressions closely, eyes dangerous with lust. 

Renjun pants, then throws his head back as Jaemin enters another finger, the three curling into his prostate directly, he clenches at the feeling. "I'm - ahhh - gonna cum i-if you continue."

Renjun whines when Jaemin ignores him, his fingers stretching his hole wide. 

Renjun looks up at Jaemin with teary eyes, he didn't wanna cum this way, he wanted to come with Jaemin's dick in him.

As of Jaemin can read his mind the younger responds with a sweet smile.

"Cum this way Injun, with my fingers in your hole" And it sounded so nasty, his hole squelching with Jaemin's finger curling inside of him as Jaemin whispers sweet nothings into his ear. 

"Wanna cum with your dick in my hole - oh" Renjun whimpers feeling Jaemin press into his prostate before completely stopping.

He only glares for a second before sighing.

"Your too tight right now baby" Jaemin sweetly presses a kiss onto his lips before moving once again. 

Renjun whines feeling his orgasm, his back arching as he closes his eyes. It felt so good, with Jaemin's fingers slowly fucking him. 

Even though he'd rathered have Nana dick him down just having Jaemin's fingers in his hole was enough.

"I- want to suck you Nana" Renjun manages to gasp out through his impending orgasm.

Jaemin pats his fluffy hair before pecking his lips. "Are you sure? You don't have to baby boy" Jaemin strokes his thumb over Renjun's cheek, admiring his beautiful boyfriend. 

Renjun shakes his head, eyes fluttering open and looking back at his boyfriend.

"I wanna take care of you too" Jaemin sighs before sitting up. "Do you want me to lay down?" Renjun slowly sits up to kiss Jaemin's fleeting lips. "Sit at the edge of the bed Nana" 

Jaemin nods as he watches Renjun crawl off the bed and drop to his knees.

Jaemin quickly frowns, extending his hand to wrap his fingers around Renjun's hair and lightly pulls. 

The boy almost immediately looks up, staring up at his boyfriend with glossy eyes.

"Baby you're sensitive" Renjun only pouts as Jaemin sits at the edge of the bed.

"Im fine Nana, wanna please you" Renjun quickly orders before wrapping his soft hands around Jaemin's cock.

Renjun licks from the base to the tip, licking up and down before leaving fleeting kisses.

Maybe it goes on for too long because next thing he knows Jaemin is lightly pulling at his hair again.

"Stop teasing junnie" And Renjun mewls at the dominant tone.

Renjun wraps his mouth around the tip, his tounge swirling and brushing at his slit. A groan leaves Jaemin lips that has Renjun sinking down lower to hear more. 

Renjun wraps his hands at the base of Jaemins dick, slightly squeezing before sinking down and stopping at his hand.

He didn't expect jaemin to gasp and buck his hips up.

Renjun moans at the sudden thrust, eyes closing to calm his breath.  "Sorry darling" 

Saliva was dripping from the corner of his mouth along with precum and all Jaemin could do was admire.

Renjun shakes his head and doesn't hesitate to move his hand up and down, taking his dick as much as he could. At times like these he wishes jaemin was a bit smaller.

"So good Renjun" Jaemin lets out a groan when Renjun licks at his entire length. 

Renjun appreciates the compliment and sucks at his tip, he was determined to make Jaemin come.

"your doing so well baby boy" Jaemins voice was rasping and maybe he sounded way too hot for his own good. 

Conscious of his teeth and sensitive skin, Renjun sank down lower and hallowed his cheeks and tried his best to make his boyfriend feel good.

And the moan that left Jaemin's mouth was worth the feeling of his dick pressing against the back of his throat. 

Renjun could hear the saliva mixing in his mouth and all the sounds he was making.

Jaemin's grip becomes tighter, his fingers wrapping harshly aroung his strands but Renjun didn't mind.

"Fuck, injun so good." jaemin's voice left a shiver down his spine. Jaemin pulls at his scalp that leaves Renjun pausing and closing his eyes.

It was almost euphoric how good the pulling felt.

Renjun focuses back at Jaemins tip, his eyes scanning the boy above him.

His eyes were closed and his mouth were open. Renjun groans when Jaemin gently pulls at his hair, gently pushing him down further until his dick in hitting the back of his throat.

Renjun gurgles before closing his eyes and focusing on his breathing.  

"wrap your hands around the base baby boy" And oh, he sounded so hot.

Renjun breathes through his nose as he listens to Jaemin. Renjun hallows his cheeks, eyes focused at the task at hand. 

Renjun's hands were busy squeezing at Jaemin's base, stroking up at times and moving down to his balls.

"Gonna cum" 

Renjun stays still as Jaemin squirts down his throat, swallowing as much down.

A few drops escape the corner of his mouth and drops down his neck.

Renjun pulls back and lets go of Jaemin's dick with a satisfying pop.

"Sorry for cuming down your throat like that Renjun" 

Renjun takes a moment to lick around his mouth before carefully standing up and collapsing in Jaemin's arms.

"You think i didn't want it Nana? I stayed there to feel your cum down my throat" Jaemin flushes at the explicit language as if he didnt just have his throat down renjun's throat.

"let's get you cleaned up"

________________________________

A/N- This is a lot more vanilla then what i usually write but i hope you guys like it. Im sorry for any mistakes :)))