💵Renhyuck💵

A/N- So I was going through my drafts and noticed that this was almost finished and decided to just finish it for you guys. I know right aren't I so nice. But also I'm beginning to become interested in NCT Dream again (specifically Renjun) so maybe I'll start writing NCT fanfiction again I don't know. But I am not comfortable with writing smut anymore. __________________________

For the next few weeks Donghyuck uses all his free time to embarrass Renjun, even skipping classes and trying to pick the other boy up from the door window and make him skip as well. Of course Renjun never followed him and pretended to not see him. 

Although everyone else seemed to see him jumping in the hallway and shaping his arms into a heart. 

Today was a particularly hectic day for Renjun, Donghyuck used every single second to bother him and it was starting to get annoying. (Although Renjun secretly enjoyed his company he was never going to let Donghyuck know.) 

"Renjun walk with me" Renjun jumps when Donghyuck whispers in his ear. "Oh my god stop doing that!" The brunette only laughs as he swings his arm around Renjun's shoulder. 

"Hang out with me after school" Renjun sighs before shaking his head. "I need to study today" He could hear Donghyuck sigh before leaning onto his shoulder. 

"That's always your excuse, at least try and make a more believable lie." Donghyuck groans in annoyance when Renjun ignores him and walks into his next class. 

Renjun sighs as he takes a seat at his desk, plopping his head down on the cold surface and closing his eyes. 

In reality Renjun was just too embarrassed to "hang out" With Donghyuck. He still wasn't over the stunt Donghyuck had pulled in front of almost the whole school. 

Could you imagine how his peaceful high school life changed over that? He would never be able to have the same school life he used to now that Donghyuck knew him. 

Because of that he was constantly being glared at by jealous girls and boys as he walked through the hallways. He just wanted to get to his next class not look over his shoulder every second and be wary of being jumped. 

He also knew for a fact that Donghyuck would try to do more than, hanging out. Renjun was almost certain that Donghyuck just wanted another chance to kiss him and tease him as his cheeks become red.

That's just who he was and Renjun didn't have enough energy stored up to fully spend a day with the other boy. Not saying that if he did have enough energy he would ever spend his time with Donghyuck...yea he would never.  

______________________________

"Renjun pleaseeee, just one day together I promise it will be fun." Renjun's eye twitches as the annoying parasite beside him continues to beg into his ear. 

Oh how he misses his peaceful lunch days. 

Renjun grips onto the spoon he was holding for dear life, if he let go he didn't know what he was going to do to Donghyuck. If Renjun got his hands on Donghyuck he didn't think he had enough money to bail himself out with. 

"I already told you I am not hanging out with you, look it will have to rain 100 dollar bills on me before I hang out with you." 

Donghyuck stares at him for a second before a bright smile crosses his face. "You should've just said so!" Oh...Renjun totally forgot that the man beside him was crazy rich, he totally just started his own downfall. 

"W-wait that was just a joke- What are you doing come back here!" 

Renjun watches in horror as Donghyuck stands up and runs out the cafeteria, the spoon he was once clenching falls into his lunch trey with a clank as he holds his face into his hands. "Oh god... I set myself up"