✨Renmin✨

This is from my Twitter au so some parts are confusing. I'll add a few screenshots so it makes a little more sense. (Or you can just read the whole thread)

https://twitter.com/luv_junn/status/1142174329620312064?s=19

In which Jaemin and Renjun decide to hang out

(Implied Nomin btw)
_______

"For you my lady" Jaemin bows as he holds the door open for Renjun. A small jingle echos through the cafe from the bells hanging above the door . It sounded nice against the comfortable quiet. The only sounds being the quiet piano playing through the stereos and another group of friends bickering at a table.

Renjun walks into the small cafe, looking around the place for a moment. It really was cozy in here, he was kinda glad he landed a job here. It never looked too hectic and it was extremely close to his house.

"You can go find us a table, what do you want?" Renjun jumps at Jaemin's voice, stepping away from the boy and looking at the menu. He scans the list of drinks and desserts before deciding on an ice cream.

"Hmmm...the caramel sundae?" Renjun glances at Jaemin before walking to a table near the back seeing him nod. Renjun places his backpack beside his chair before sitting down. Talking a look at Jaemin ordering before fully relaxing against the chair.

He looks around the cafe once more, taking in the environment. It really was nice, fairy lights hanging from the roof with plants all around the room. It really had an aesthetic vibe to it, he was actually excited to work on Saturday.

Well maybe not work completely, he still had to be trained. But he was glad that he could be in such a nice building.

Soon Jaemin is walking back with his ice cream and what seems to be coffee...extremely black coffee. Jaemin places the desserts on the table, successfully snapping Renjun out of his thoughts.

Renjun grimaces seeing Jaemin drink the coffee. It looked...disgusting. Jaemin only laughs at the smaller boys reaction, pushing the cup towards Renjun. He stares at the coffee cup and straw for a whole minute before looking back up at Jaemin. He didn't know if he should be accepting Jaemin's offering. It didn't look pleasing to the eye and he was pretty sure it wouldn't be pleasing to the taste either. If anything Jaemin could be trying to poison him with his coffee.

Renjun sighs seeing Jaemin pout and stare at him with his puppy eyes. He didn't think Jaemin would stop anytime soon. He slowly wraps his lips around the small straw, taking a small sip of what looked like death coffee.

"What is in there?!" Renjun quickly retracts his mouth from the straw. Shaking his head in disgust before taking a bite of his ice cream, trying to get rid of the extremely bitter taste. Jaemin laughs at renjun's reaction, taking his cup back and drinking the iced coffee with ease. "8 shots of espresso" Renjun's face contorts into disgust hearing the amount of shots. He didn't drink enough coffee to know how much was too little and too much, but he could tell that 8 shots was way too extreme.

"Do you want a death wish?" Renjun says to the younger boy, rolling his eyes when he sees Jaemin snicker. "I'll be fine, you don't have to worry injunnie" Jaemin only laughs hearing Renjun grumble under his breath.

"I'll be fine he says, don't come crying to me when you have a heart attack or something"

"Awww is injunnie worried about Na Jaemin? You only met me yesterday and you're worried. I'm honored" Jaemin speaks as if he was talking to a baby, lips formed into a pout. "Oh be quiet" Renjun glares at the younger boy.

After Renjuns taste test the two have what looks like a staring contest for about 30 seconds. Jaemin suddenly burst into a fit of laughs and giggles. He doubles over with his arms wrapped around his stomach, dying from laughter. Renjun stares at the other confused, he didn't know what Jaemin was laughing at.