[𝐕𝐈𝐈]

▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐒𝐢𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐖𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐲'𝐬

▬▬▬▬▬▬

I had returned back to DanDan's shack and was met with a crying and injured Luffy. "Luffy..." I said with shadows casting over my eyes, I could tell he knew he had fucked up. "Y-Y/N! " "You wanna explain?" Walking over to him, he shook even more then before. Yours truly just sighed and grabbed bandges from my shared room. "What did I tell you about being careful! Let me guess, was it the log trap? Did he trap you in a den of bears? Oh did he lead you into water filled with crocodiles!?" I was done with everything at this point.

"O-Ow Y/N, your hurting me!" Just then I realized I had wrapped his wounds to type when going on a angry rant, I sighed. "I'm sorry Luffy but everytime you do something like this you worry me more and more. At one point I think I'll get a heartattack because of your shenanigades. You promised me you would be more careful but here we are, me having to wrap your wounds."

I wasn't even lying at this point, I don't even care that because he's made of rubber that he doesn't get hurt my most things. Everything Luffy does makes me get even more worried. But I always tell myself that he will be okay because he is the main character.

There won't be a whole series if he would die by Aces tactics. But I still can't help but worry about the smaller boy, when I say smaller I mean I am 4'10. Right now because I'm you know, 8. Any still he is about 3 or 2 inches shorter then me. I know he grows up to 5'8 when Luffy goes off on his pirate adventure, it's still weird how small he is though.

"I'm sniffe' I'm sorry Y/N!" He sobbed into my stomach, he had now latched onto my waist in a very tight hug. "It's alright goma." "G-Goma?" "It's a different word for rubber, I just thought since your you know made of rubber." I pulled on his cheek stretching it now. "It's you don't like it then I can continue calling you Luffy, I just like calling people nicknames."

"N-No it's okay I like it!" I saw his face dust a light red. He doesn't usually blush or have his face turn red in most situations. Maybe he is just sick?

"How about I make you a nice snack, and by snack I mean a meal a family of 8 could eat." Just the Luffy picked me up and dragged me into the kitchen. "Wait a while over here okay? I'll be quick!" I kissed in on the cheek and ran my ass into the kitchen.

"O-Okay I'll wait!" Just then I started preparing food for Luffy. I teleported meat and other things and start cooking. I made anything I could remember how to make. That means I made chicken, ox, lamb, rice, salads, and other things. After a good 30 minutes I had made all the food and went out to a star puzzled Luffy.

Luffy's Pov:
Whenever Y/N kissed me on the forehead I felt myself feel something else. Whenever I was around Makino or anyone else in Fushia Village I felt happy. But when Y/N is around I feel weird, like there is something inside of me that loves having her around and hates seeing her leave. Maybe I'm just hungry.

Y/N Pov:
"Goma are you okay? Luffy are you all good you look like you just seen something you shouldn't have?" I snapped my fingers in from of his face a few times. Then I remembered shit I can't call him Goma because it sounds like Gomu and that would be creative. I guess the Spanish word for rubber is out faster then my real parents!

"Shishishi, yea I'm fine Y/N let's go eat!" He shouted in his usual happy go lucky voice. "Luffy all the food I preped is all for you!" "But Y/N I don't remember the last time you ate? Here!" He shoved a piece of chicken into my face. "Oh I ate before coming here I'm fine." Scratching the back of my neck I moved away from Luffy, I had made the food for him not for me.

"No! I refuse your refusal, eat!" I knew that there is no way I'm gonna funess my way out of this so I just sighed and started eating the chicken. Just then I heard the slam open and Ace come in. I swear on my right tit why the hell is he so loud? He spotted Luffy's food then then tried jumping at Luffy to get his meat.

"Sir this is a Wendy's drive through?" I snapped at his hand pushing it downwards and climbed on top of him. "I told you, if you went up against me then you would be beaten by a woman." "Your no woman, and I don't even think your a man because of your weird strength!" Bonk'. I hit him on the head, he really should watch his mouth.

"What do you mean by Wendy's drive through?" Luffy asked me confused still eating his food. "Oh don't worry Luffy it's nothing you should worry your little thick head about."

Why do I always end up back handing people with comments. Oh well, it's time to do my own thing. I flipped myself on my back and landed right in front of Ace's face. "Also you should watch that pretty little mouth of your's pretty boy." I slapped him in the face twice lightly before walking over to our shared room, it was already dark and I was too tired.

I haven't slept properly in weeks it was because I didn't have my usually medication. Sadly I was getting only 1 or 2 hours of sleep per night, oh well I sighed and laid down on the mat. To bad.

Ⓒ︎ Weird__Weebo
All rights reserved