[𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈]

▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔

▬▬▬▬▬▬

"There I was barbecue sauce on my titties, and then this bitch comes up to me and is like. Don't touch my man you whore. Then trying to slap me. But of course I snapped back and grabbed that bitch by her hair and threw her across the room. And that's why I don't go to parties anymore."

I watched as Yasopp gasped in suprise as I talked about the reason why I don't like parties. Of course I just didn't go because everything was so loud but it would be better to tell him a true story. The man then clapped and patted me on the back.

"Modern problems, modern solutions-" "Modern problems modern solutions." Yea I might have infected the male sitting in front of me. Rip I guess.

"You know that Carley bitch is a real who-ISLAND AHEAD!" I was so rudely interrupted by the navigator of the ship...was there more then one I didn't know but that man's voice most definitely HAS to be strained if he is the only one yelling all day. I could never. Well...

<--->

"What the hell are you doing?" You turned your head to face a black haired male. "Listen Parker I don't care if your mom broke your elbow." You watched as the man in front of you wore a face of displeasure and offensive. "That's why your mom wanted to put you up for adoption!" "Gasp' THATS WHY YOUR DICK PIERCED!" "THATS WHY YOUR CLITORUS SAGGY, I BET YOUR CUM IS POWERED!"

"ATLEAST I'M NOT A FUCKING VIRGIN THAT IS CONSTANTLY SUCKING ON MY OWN MOTHERS TIT!" "FUCK YOU MY MOTHER LOST HER TITTIES IN WORLD WAR 2!" "..." "..." "Soft sobbing'" "Well damn...rip MORE then that pussy." "Wait a minute."

Both you and Parker turned to the table to see your school's speaker phone was listening too all of your trash. You had previously snuck into the principals office to change your grades. But that all changed when you heard angry footsteps and what every college students worst nightmare...the jingle jangle of the keys.

"FUCKING SCATTER!" You shouted as you broke a vase and headbutted the window falling off the 3 floor like a cat that was just thrown out the window.

<--->

Nevermind my voice could probably survive that. Also "Island? I didn't think we would be stopping anytime soon since we stopped yesterday for more booze." "We ran out again..." "I will shove my hand up your mother fuckin' as-" To late Yasopp had already started running.

After the prank incidents a few days ago Yasopp knew to take what I said to heart. Or it might have been since I tied a crewmate to a fish rod and forced him to fish for me. Shanks had forced me to start eating fish and since I was on the water most of the time now I have learned to inhale that shit. Like it was a milfs as to give an example.

But still the only two things I've learned from that whole experience is that don't mess with Benn. But I still haven't learn the origin story of Shanks 'lu*k soc*ks' I had to put a censor warning cause I don't know if the socks are a good thing or a bad one. So here we are.

Once again barbecue sauce on our titties standing in the front of the ship looking at a random island that is so irrelevant that it has never been mentioned in the over 980 episodes of One Piece. But a last. Booze was too much of a drive on this ship full of alcoholics. Of course I could always teleport away and grab booze and come back to the ship. But I wasn't about to let all the men and or woman or others abuse my powers for the most definitely not great good.

"Hey where are we even going after this?" I had realized I've been on this boat for who knows how long and I've just been floating along like a dead frog. I needed to be in or Impeled down by the time Ace's execution is held. But I also need to be on the opposite side of the ocean since I'm in the new world.

I just sighed and started to walk around in circles. Sometimes even pulling Muzan Jackson and moon walking backwards to think.

But before I even knew it I had something thrown on me. It want a newspaper like most of the time. It was my will to live that was so wrongfully tooken from me when I was five. Nor was it thy dead motherf dreads.

For some reason I had a bone thrown at me. Of course it was from Wiblur, who brought my it as a gift. It was the fifth time this week and he just kept giving me these kinds of 'presents'.

I didn't have the heart to throw them out so I just kindly banshed it to the shadow relam and the void whenever it was given to me. I just patted Wiblurs head and looked around as the boat drew ever so closer to the island ahead. I felt as if there was more of a reason then the crew needing alcohol.

But I couldn't put my finger on it. But I wasn't about to go back to my thinking session as Wiblur had knocked me out of it. Almost knocking me out in general. I sighed once more as Wiblur perched on my shoulder and nuzzled into my shoulder. I felt the boat dock as everyone started to get off the boat. I looked around at the small town that we were in.

It kind of reminded me of the shopping centers in my world. But still I didn't leave the still getting off the ship crew.

But that's when I felt a hand being placed on my shoulder and it giving me a tight squeeze. "TIME TO SEE A OLD FRIEND!" "YEAH!"

"..."

"What?"

Ⓒ︎ Weird__Weebo
All rights reserved