[𝐗𝐕]

▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑩𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅

▬▬▬▬▬▬

I was finally landing on a island, I had been teleporting for 18 hours straight. 12 during the night and the other 6 I have just continued trying to find a place to rest. Even thought whenever I feel asleep I would wake up in a rush without any sleep making me feel even more tired then I first feel asleep.

The island was just a forest and nothing else. I heard some groans when I first landed. I finally know what my dream is, remember Rayleigh asked me a two days ago when I first started my adventure?

Yea my dream is to find a doctor and get myself some melatonin cause I really need to get atleast one good night of sleep. "Bro I swear why the hell are there always noises when I am tired!" I started up walking towards the noises I new I was going in the right direction because they became louder and louder.

"Ah yo what are those noises, are you- Oh you are bleed very heavily and look like you are about to die alright." My words are full of truth and beautiful no one can find a more elegant being, I scoffed at myself.

I teleported random bandages, rubbing alcohol, and a little bit of other medical supplies. I was just ready to go and help this random person. I didn't even know who it was because they were so badly beaten I couldn't tell.

I started pouring rubbing alcohol on a small fabric and then started pressing it against the person's arm. "AH SHIT!" He shouted and jumped a good amount. "Calm your bitch ass down, I'm trying to help you with your wounds so stop moving around."

"Tsk, I don't need your help!" "Alright then how about I leave and leave you here to die!" "I didn't need your help anyways you low life!" "The fuck you say to me!? I don't have morals I will beat up a injured person!"

"How about ahh-!" He moved a bit and immediately he flinched at the pain. "Oh my god you fucking stupid cunt!" I started cleaning his wounds again, and this time I wasn't taking no as a answer. "You're gonna sit here and take it like a man!"

"Tsk, what if you wanted something from me." "Bro with your ugly bum ass I don't even want to be touching you right now." He huffed as I spend my time not so calmly disinfecting his wounds and then wrapping him, sometimes using numbing cream when the pain was too much.

"Alright there you go Wonder Bread now tell me how to hell you got those injuries." "Why would I tell you anything?" "Oh my fucking god get your head out of your ass and stop being shut a bitch and tell me!"

I pulled on his ear shout in pain then immediately was talking when he realized that he couldn't get my hand off. "Alright alright you sick woman I'll tell you just stop that your hurting me!" "So you going to tell me how you got them or will you stop being such a prick with your head up your ass!"

"I got tired fell asleep against a tree and woke up with bruises and cuts all over?" "All over?" I smirked and raised my eyebrows earning me a punch in the head from him, with all the wounds covered up I finally realized who it was. Charlotte Caucasian- I mean Cracker!

"I remember you calling me a ugly bum ass and that you didn't even want to touch me?" "Well know even are you?" "I'm the great Cracker from the Charlotte family, no one can beat me with my devil fruit-"

"You didn't have to tell me all that, if I wanted I could easily drown you now because you have a blabbering mouth!" I bopped his nose and sat down next to him opening my backpack. Pulling out to rice balls, don't ask me were they came from.

They were here because I was a was hungry and when I was hungry food would appear. I think it was because Gary was magical or something. "Here." I said giving him 2 of the 3 rice balls that I got.

"What if its-" "I you don't want my damn food then say it cause I am starved and am done." I said taking a big munch out of my ball. Gary was a pretty good cook because these shits were hitting DIFFERENT. I really need to be calm for just one day.

"These are good." "I don't even know how they got into my bag they just did so you can thank my probably magic snail for that." "What?" "You might think I'm joking but this snail had survived through it all, it is a god itself." "..." "I don't know either, you should just let it do its own thing at this point-."

Purpurpurpur click.

"Hello?" I grabbed Gary out of my bag and picked up. "Y/N!!" "Hello there Maki how are you doing sweetheart?" My mood immediately brighten when I heard Maki's voice. "How are you doing in school?" "I'm doing good I was having trouble with umm- I think it's called Chemistry!" "You like blowing things up?"

"Mhm, I just wanted to check up but I have to go just remember I love you!" I stopped mentality when she said that I always had a hard time with feelings. Especially those three words, never knew words could have such a affect on me like damn.

Probably why I chose to me a sniper. "Y/N? You still there?" "O-Oh yea I love you too Maki just be safe alright?" "Alright bye!" "Who was that?" I looked up to see Cracker Barrel smirk on his face and wiggling his eyebrows. I sighed, this friendship is going to be great. "Oh shut up you white person." "WHAT YOU CALLED ME!"

Ⓒ︎ Weird__Weebo
All rights reserved