[𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈]

▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑪𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈

▬▬▬▬▬▬

I should have never smoked that shit, now I'll in a castle from candy land heading to a big ass kitchen were I can't even do anything, with a dount loving gaint. What is my life?

I had finally found my way to the kitchen and now I was trying to find where the pans were. Of course I could ask a chef to do their job and cook something, but I don't trust anyone with my food. I would literally bite someone for putting there hand anyways near my sustenance.

Now we were about to make crepes and dounts cause my ass knows he likes dounts and crepes was the most creative thing I wanted. Yes my creatively is always at a all time high.

"Alright too big pan, and a big ass pot, anddd the other shit I need." I could practically see a speech bubble appear about Katakuri. He was definitely judging me for something, I just didn't know what yet. (It was everything)

After a while I started with my crepes, simple recipe easy to remember. Mixing the cup of flour with a pinch of salt. I added a few spoons of sugar, milk, and eggs to the mixture. Your supposed to let it set for a while so all the air bubbles float up and the batter becomes good so I started working on the inside of the crepe.

In a separate bowl I mixed cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla. When that was all good and smooth I used all my rage from the childhood to beat the shit out of heavy whipping cream and more powdered sugar that was in a different bowl. Soon after I folded what was in the second bowl into the first.

Turning back to the actual batter I used a latel to scoup and pour on the pan which had melted butter on it. 30 seconds of each side and done! I had a good amount of empty crepes. Just like that, the first episode of my wonderful cooking show is finished. Come back next time we're your host, Y/N. We'll cook a human body!

I also made dounts and wiped the small bits of sweat that had formed on my forehead. "Here." I pushed the platter of dounts towards Katakuri who had been standing there watching me for the past 30 minutes, you know...like a weirdo.

"I don't eat in front of people." He answered in the same tone he had used before. I don't know why he always keep his sharp teeth and mouth a secret. I mean I think that it's cool but that's just my fucked up opinion on things.

But too be honest I was just shoving food into my face and talking when I swallowed everything down, I wasn't about to talk with my mouth full that would be just plain rude. "I don't know why you hide the fact you have a cool mouth."

I could practically feel how tension just appeared out of thin air. He got into a defensive stance and narrowed his glare at me. Like he didn't hate me before, well shit. I think that 'well shit' is the saying of the day.

"Who told you and who have you told!?" "First off no need to shout." I calmly say sitting on ground and taking smaller bite of crepes. Nothing was about to stop me from eating, like I had said before I haven't eaten in a while and you don't wanna see my when I am beating up orphans...I think I said that wrong.

"Well no one told me because no one really knows, you completely radiating mommy issues and horrible social skills can tell me that. Then for your second question. Why would I tell anyone? I don't gain anything out of it and you don't like talking about it so why would I make you uncomfortable."

I wasn't even looking at his face. I was looking at the plate in front of me, since I was eating I was just saying the first thing that came to mind. I had no thought and thoughts weren't in my mind.

"To be completely honest I really like your teeth and mouth, I don't know what my opinion gives to you but I feel like you look cool in general. My only question is how you can possibly keep your teeth so clean when living on a island made of candy."

I sighed and smiled at the empty plate, it was the first time when I looked up. I just wanted to wash my dishes and now I was looking up at Katakuri.

His stance was completely off, I think he got so shocked from what I knew and now he was buffering. Katakuri.exe has stopped working damn. More on how he looked, his face was getting red and I was standing there like that one picture of a cat.

"Bro you okay? If I offended you in any way just tell me and I'll drop the whole topic and pretend we didn't have this conversation. Also are you gonna eat the good or should I just Kirby that shit?" I wasn't lying if he gave the word I would eat all them mother fucking dounts, oh and drop the topic of his mouth but the food was more important right now.

Why does this man keep buffering because now he was just standing there and stuttering out random words.

"Yes no maybe so? Do want some time to think about it come on." I had washed my plate and put it out to dry. "I still feel that you would be uncomfortable with me in here, so I'll go so you can eat peace!" I shouted before running out of the kitchen. I haven't said this enough but I don't like it when people are uncomfortable so if I can assist then I'll do it.

Ⓒ︎ Weird__Weebo
All rights reserved