[𝐗𝐋𝐕]

▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑷𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔

▬▬▬▬▬▬

I patted Wilbur on the head. Once more he had been my acomplus to this 'prank'. What I had him do was simple take every single bullet in his gun and only leave one in there. So that means when he was going to shoot anything then it had a major chance not to shoot. The barel was set as if someone was playing Russian Roulette.

Yea it might have been danger if they we were in a fight and Yasopp wouldn't be able to shoot. But on the other hand the only thing that he had been using his guns for stupid games. People didn't really attack Shanks unless they didn't know it was him or they were too high on their own horse. Cocky marines or cocky pirates.

It helped that Yasopp also liked to make bets meaning that he probably would loss a lot of bets if he wasn't able to shoot in a time limit.

I just left with all the bullets and went onto the deck of the ship. Entering the lunch room where Shanks was still nowhere to be found I smiled to myself and sat next to Benn who was currently chugging great amounts of sake and beer. "Hey Y/N, got your revenge?" He smiled and me putting down his glass as someone poured him for liquor.

I smiled back at him and nodded my head as my eyes darted around Yassop's and Lucky Roo's figures. "H-Hey watch this!" Yassop drunkenly shouted pointing his gun at the wall. "I bet even drunk I can shoot that glass off the wall." Why was there a glass careful tapped to the wall. No idea.

But I smiled as Yasopp tried to shoot a few times, face turning into one of confusion and shock when no bullets came out.

Oh I might have phased my words wrong before. I left a singular bullet in his sniper, one bullet for the great amount of guns that man had. I slyly smirked as Lucky Roo tried to chomp on a plater of meat in front of him.

I watched as he stopped mentally and look at the meat, trying to take a bite out of it another time. But like before failing miserable.

I had tested my mind control abilities on the cook. Maybe making all the meat that Lucky Roo would be hording become inedible. With maybe metal. Yes, I did make someone pour metal into meat. What are I gonna do about it?

And everyone had already eaten their food. So I guess Lucky Roo was just gonna have to strive on the path away from food for now. We made eye contact and I let out a sinister smile. Getting up and then walking away from the cafeteria.

I just was gonna go back to my room and play with Wilbur and see if they decided to stop pull shit. They have on literally replaced my toothpaste with mayo, switched the salt and sugar when I make myself breakfast, they also dressed Wilbur in a small little skirt. I know the last one isn't a prank but I will get revenge for my poor clan- I mean bird cat. I'm not Sasuke. Atleast I don't think I'm a emo....am I?

<~>

After that small little crisis I was laying on my bed, upside-down reading a book while Wilbur flew around the ship. I couldn't keep him cooped up in my room all day...I just sighed and took in the realization of the situation. I wonder how Cracker is doing. I mean even. If we had a asshole to asshole relationship we were still friends. We just acted like that toward each other I still care for him.

I wonder how he was after I just disappeared leaving a human sized hole outside his window. I hadn't fought anyone I need to make sure my power doesn't dull. "Well shit."

How does everyone feel when I leave them, or when I fake my death. I mean I always look at this as a anime or TV show but. People are people, atleast while I'm here. I don't just draw my own future with a pencil and paper. I wonder how Ace, Garp and Luffy feel....I wonder how everyone is feeling right about now.

I sighed once more and teleported under the water. Deep under water. It was quiet there. I could always breath due to my making a air bubble around me. But still how could I be such a asshole. I-I mean I don't ask to be kidnapped but Ace and Luffy probably think I'm dead!

I didn't get to see them while training, nor was I able to....where was my katana! I finally remembered that I had a katana and just didn't know where it was! Did I leave it with Cracker! I mean did I take it! At this point I don't remember!

I quickly teleported back onto the ship where I was tripped by three bowing men. Looking down I saw Yasopp, Lucky Roo and Shanks bowing there heads! "Y/N we're sorry please give us back our stuff/meat!" I sighed and just looked at them.

"Do you promise to leave me alone? Because trust me..." I looked at the my eyes darkened. "I can do much worst." I watched them shiver and nod. I just sighed and teleported bringing back bullets, food, and Shanks pair of lucky socks. I watched as Yasopp's face turned into one of horror when he saw how many bullets I had stolen from him.

"There they are!" I watched as Shanks brighten and rubbed his check with mine. "Take you Y/N!" I sweatdropped. Did he forget I was the one who took them. I just sighed and started looking around. "What are you looking for." I heard Benn as giving me a smiple smile.

"My sword!" I shouted rubbing my hair with both hands. This was annoying. "HeHe." I watched as my beautiful sword came rolling to my feet. "Next time tell Wilbur not to leave feathers all over my room. Or I'll keep it forever. Also." I watched as he turned to the three other three.

I watched as Benn smiled. "Thanks for annoying her for me." I just stood there with my jaw to the floor. I could belive this...

"Benn was the mastermind behind my suffering...because of bird leaves..."

Ⓒ︎ Weird__Weebo
All rights reserved