[𝐗𝐈]

▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒂 𝑭𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑺𝒐𝒏𝒈

▬▬▬▬▬▬

"So there is a person that works for Doffy named Viola like the Russian bread spread, but she is on our side?" I kinda forgot about the Dressrosa Arc in One Piece cause I fucking hated the weird ass flamingo. So I was just having a small recap with the Tontatta Tribe over in there kingdom.

Over the time a few Tontattas had climbed all over me but they weren't really doing anything bad so I let them be. If they were destroying any of my boundaries then I would make up a lie that if they did that then they would die. Being very gullible made it that my lies would be truths for them.

"So when are you guys launching this attack?" "In 3 years." (Y/N is 1 year older then Luffy and there is a 2 year timeskip.) "I wouldn't be in Dressrosa for that long but I would be able to come back the day of the attack to help out." "You really would do that!?" Leo shouted.

"A magician never lies." I smiled and laughed alittle bit before saying. "I probably should go, if someone is looking for me and finds this place then your plans would be ruined!" I started getting up. "Alright we'll led you out!" Flapper spoke and jumped grabbing my finger leading me to the outside world.

When I was there I just told them a small thank you before leaving. "It was already dark when I arrived back on the main island. Because of the fog on Green Bit I didn't know about it being dark. So I followed the instructions the other toy soldier gave me and went to a hotel.

I signed in and went to a hotel room. My window was open to let in cold air but I still over heard a conversation between a few people. There were no toys on the streets because of the curfew. "Did you know that there is suppose to be a tournament tommorw in the stadium?" "Really what's the prize?" "I heard the winner gets 250 thousands berries!" "Really we should buy tickets."

It was probably the best to compete in the tournament, my stupid ass forgot money is made out of paper in this world and now I was back to being broke, and since I didn't have time to find a casino I guess fighting is the best option. I yawned and sighed at the same time, didn't even know that that was possible. Heading to bed I agree to myself that yes I would go and write my name first thing in the morning.

~Timeskip~

I still was tired, I couldn't go get medicine at the Sabaody Archipelago, I wasn't even on Fishman Island for that long so I was either going to start knocking myself out or finally get my medication. To be honest I had grown accustomed to running on 2 hours of sleep but it was still annoying.

Getting out of bed and leaving the hotel all and all I was once again met with bright lights and people laughing. "Ew happiness!" I whisper shouted to myself as I blended into the crowd and teleported discreetly to the big build I assumed was the place I needed to be.

I should probably go by a fake name to throw a few people off my trail just in case I'm being followed. I didn't have any idea why I thought I might be follow but it might have been my paranoia or my instinct.

Walking up to the female ticket vendor I coughed fakely to attract her attention. "Ye-ahem Yes?" She looked up at me and blushed. "Hey sweetheart can I please sign in to be in today's fights?" I said too sweetly.

"O-Oh of course what is your name?" "F/N." "Alright F/N go in and find this room." She gave me a piece of paper that had a group number on it, 3. "Thank you!" Just like that I speed walked into the arena and then while looking around in the halls I finally was met with a door that said 3 on it.

"Here goes nothing.." I took a deep breath and walked in. I had my arm placed around my sword if anyone wanted to sneak attack me. I immediately got whisled at by the men in the room. I remembered myself they can do anything by looking at me if they touch me I'll break their arms.

I sat on the floor and pulled out my water bottle petting the sleeping Den Den Mushi before closing my bag. Turns out nothing in my bag was wet meaning my SNAIL was okay so I don't have to worry about him. "Hey there darling, should you be doing something else then fighting?" "I looked up at the random guy who was trying to flirt with me but already made me disgusted by his presence.

I just ignored him placing my bottle back into my bag after taking a few large sips of water. "Ah playing hard to get, well I like a feisty woman." He laughed obnoxiously.

Yes I'm obnoxiously but in a good way, he was just weird and I didn't like him. That was until her tired to touch me. "Touch me and I will rip your hand off and shove it so far up your ass you'll be able to cut your nails with your teeth for a week." I hissed with pure venom.

He didn't back off but got angrier, what happened to 'liking feisty women'? Oh well he did try and touch me so I used alittle bit of my power and flinged him across the room. By accident I did it a bit to hard and he made a big dent in the wall. "I told you not to touch me." Was the only thing I said as people watched me confused and shocked. All I knew was one sentence spread like wild fire. "Don't mess with the girl."

Ⓒ︎ Weird__Weebo
All rights reserved