[𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈𝐈]

▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔

▬▬▬▬▬▬

I looked over to the doorway where Shanks was just standing there with a big ass girn. "Oh thank god I thought I killed you!" I was immediately tackled by Shanks which didn't help that I was literally bloody and hurt all over my body. I almost heard a crack when he picked me and spun me around like a rag doll.

I just teleported away from him and then immediately took a breath, he was holding me so fucking tightly that like I said I thought my ribs were gonna break. "Well if I wasn't dead before you probably are gonna kill me if you keep squeezing me too death." I huffed and got up with Wilbur flying over to my shoulder and resting his head on mine.

Shanks just laughed as I starred at him dead inside not knowing how to start the conversation. "Sooooo....You kidnapped me?" "Well I wouldn't say kidnapp-" "Ah yes you just oh so nicely took me from where I was currently staying and then put in a room on a boat taking me from like I said, where I was staying." I starred at him deadly in the face then sighed.

I was most literally done with everything. I did love his character. But it didn't help that I was looking at this from a real life point of view. I only saw him once when I was 8. Now 9 years later I am here on his ship, with bandages and stitches.

"Stop it!" I whined and then immediately jumped away from Shanks as he started to charge me.
He immediately just smiled at me and grabbed me by the hand. "You got too meet my crew, since you know. You've almost been asleep for a week!"

I just sighed, if I tried to swim away or judt keep teleporting away from him it wouldn't really matter because knowing Shanks his ass would try and come after me. That guy would probably succeed too. I shiver whenever just thinking about trying to escape. I'll probably think of a really good plan in 2 or 3 days. That's when ideas come if you know what I'm saying.

Kinda like when you are in a argument with someone and then after it is finished only then you finally can think of a smart response that would have been useful days ago.

That last sentence was a mouth full...I'm hungry... "We'll if you're hungry you can eat after you meet my crew." I turned to Shanks who just laughed and continued to drag me by the hand. This man really has a one track mind huh.

~Timeskip~

I was currently fighting people for food, not that I needed too it was just that I was aggressive and didn't care for my own well being. I wouldn't climb off those tables no matter how many times Benn told me it was dangerous especially in my condition.

On top of fighting people for food I had also been attacking anyone who came close to my hands. Meaning that as I walked into the cafeteria I grabbed a plate but the worst thing that could have happened happened.

I may or may not have stolen some of Lucky Roo's food and now he was on a mission to find whoever it was. I am suprised he hasnt suspected me yet, I mean. I am the crazy injured girl who is taking anything I could grab and stuff in my mouth.

I mean I was knocked out for 5 days. Five days! That means if I eat twice everyday I skipped 10 meals!

I was about to make it all up right here and right now, plus I was hungry so nothing was gonna stop me. Not Shanks, not Yassop who saw me but didn't say anything because I paid him off already, and not my crippling iron deficiency that makes me black out everytime I stand up too quickly.

With that I also had Wilbur on my side who was also currently stealing food from new recruits and beer from Shanks. The last thing was a specific order that I gave the animal.

The next five minutes continued into 3 disasters that followed each other quickly and in the worst order possible.

"Y/N? Were you the one who took my meat?" I turned around to see a pissed off Lucky Roo starring me down. Next it was the red haired captain who shouted. "Who the hell has been taking my booze!?" Shanks had already drank to much and was either buzzed out or drunk. Maybe both.

But then it was Yassop who made the crew brust into complete chaos by shouting the simple worlds of "FOOD FIG-" They didn't even let him finish his sentence because he was nailed in the face with something. I didn't even see what it was, due to there being food already flying faster then any Wilbur here.

I ducked as a piece of meat came flying for my head but the man who was about to interrogate caught it by the bone. "Hey this was on my plate!"

I watched as realization washed over Lucky Roo as his eyes narrowed on the guy who threw it at us. He looked like he was about to shit himself. Even I could see the smirk on everyone's face as I slowly removed myself from what was happening.

I quickly dashed towards Wilbur and grabbed him out of the air and quickly but quietly left the now very dirty room. I didn't want to use my powers not that anyone would notice with all the commotion going on.

I just sighed with a ghost of a smile on my face as me and Wilbur returned to a room that was assigned to me by Benn, who was now my room's neighbor. Entering the room I closed the door and jumped onto the bed. "Maybe being here won't be that bad."

"WHERES MY ALCOHOL!?!?"

".....Nevermind."

Ⓒ︎ Weird__Weebo
All rights reserved