[𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕]

▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑵𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒎

▬▬▬▬▬▬

"I swear why are the newspapers always like this?" I said reading the next few lines on the papers. Damn if I knew how much of a star I was to the government then maybe I should let them see me? You know I should maybe pop up?

These guys are on some weird shit, I should have also beat the shit out of a noble while at the Sabaody Archipelago. Then everyone would really like me, don't you just think?

I just sighed crumpled up the paper and threw it. I wasn't exactly a fan of littering so the paper would find it's own way to a trash can. I still need to the Cracker, did he go somewhere? Maybe while he was chasing me he got lost? That guy has a horrible sense of directions. Hey I admit that I can't tell left from right and right from left. But he can't either!

I sighed and grabbed my backpack, then picked Gary up and placed him on my hand. "Hey Gary, do you have a clue where Cracker might be?" My reasoning for this was Gary sees all and hears all so he probably would tell me where people were. Kinda like clearvoyance.

"Meow- purpurpurpur." What why am I getting a call right now, me and Maki talked yesterday. Then I don't really know who else would call my ass.

"Click Hello? Who is this?" I really do wonder who was calling me right now. "Is this Y/N!?" A male voice spoke too loudly. From how Gary's face changed I still couldn't tell who is was. "Whats it too you?" "HaHaHa still cautious as always, just like when we first met!" "I don't think we met before, if this is 1 of Doffy's lackeys J will find you and shove my right foot so far up your ass-" "Don't got to worry Y/N I'm not." "Why do you think I'll trust you?" "Well you can Luff-" "I swear if you even try anything with him I will take your arms." I said coldy, I didn't really do anything too screw up the time line and I know that there isn't anything that happens to the boys.

"HaHa, I like too see that you care for that kid." "Who are you, how do you even have my number!?" "..." "If you don't tell me right now I will hang up." I said moving the speaker closer to my snail. "Fine I got your number from Rayleigh-" "How does he have it?" "Oh your not yelling anymore?" "Well if your friends with Rayleigh or if he trusts you enough to give you my number then I guess your good friends, you sound somewhere in 40s so you probably know him from being on Roger's crew and since you know Luffy you can only be one person. What do you want Shanks?"

"HeHe, your smart aren't you Y/N! I just wanted to meet again so we are heading to Totto Land! We'll be there in 3 days." "..." "Y/N?" "...click." Yes I know it's rude to hang up the snail but what else was I supposed to do?"

"Purpurpurpurpurpur." "Gary can't the call!" Gary listened to me and didn't ring again. "Thanks but that doesn't help the fact that he is still coming in 3 days." I mean I've Shanks froma views perspective. But imagine me just doing my own thing, then a stranger that tried to get me on his ship when I was 8 coming to see me. Now do you see how that looks and sounds. I might be 29 at mind but I still look 17.

I know it's literally the year 1521, and have crazy abilities. Like really crazy. But the year you know what, I don't care anymore if anything happens I can always beat the shit out of people. I have figured out that I don't have Haoshoku Haki. But I have found out with my speed I can teleport around like a weird fly and not be caught or seen. Since I have the speed to move around, combined with my super strength I can probably hit someone's pressure point either paralyzing them for a minute, or just knocking them out.

This is better in my opinion because it means no matter how strong someone's will is I can easily knock them, paralyze them, or just do some good damage. Luffy has fast attacking moves, but I don't but I have the speed. Meaning I can be a bitch without people knowing.

I just sighed I have been thinking about this for too long. But I still need to explain a few things, I have been training on a island for 9 years. But people must also wonder about who Maki is. I'll start on that in the next chapter. (Stop breaking the 4th wall)

I have being practicing with my worst power, you know Ben? If you don't and are just reading this because of One-(*insert 4th dimensional slap*) Ben has tentacles for a power. Of course I don't use this power for a few reasons.

A. Because they are too destructive and B. Because I haven't gotten full control over them. So you could understand if the serpents of hell just got unless on the poor world below.

But I have been able to just summon one and have full control over it. So you can imagine what I can go. It would probably help me too find Cracker too. I sighed, smiled then summon tenecale on my arm. Now just think of yo(...) I mean me with a big other limb. It was about 10 feet long, so I ran to the wall and started to climb. This might take a bit of time to reach the 9th floor. So I'ma zone out- "AHHH!" I looked to see a random  person who was starring at me. I just waved back.

"..."
      "..."
            What else was I supposed to do?

Ⓒ︎ Weird__Weebo
All rights reserved