[𝐈]

▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑩𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒌

▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello bitches, bros, and nonbinary hoes! Guess what it's been 9 years meaning I was 17 years old right now. Now I had h/t h/l h/c hair and my same s/c skin and e/c eyes. But my chest and bottom (we fancy in this bitch) were bigger. Also I had ABS, only due to the fact I was still running around a forest for the past 9 years.

All I knew about the island was that the Sabaody Archipelago was a few islands to the right, but sine the island moved we were probably closer. So if I wanted to I could just float, fly, or teleport my ass over there. I chose the second object. I just used the sound to make me float and then I went higher and higher. Just like that I went zoom and was flying around and went left to Sabaody Archipelago.

Just then I saw bubbles, bubbles going up towards the sun and big ass trees. I sagely landed on the grass and looked around at all the shops and theme park and other things. Looking around I watched how bright everything was. "Even though the World nobles live right around the corner this place is beautiful."

Walking around I saw a casino. "I mean I probably am good need to get money some way right? So why not go in and get some cash...I can't wear this though." Just like that I teleported into a fancy dress shop and grabbed a red dress and heels. Then I space jumped into a random secluded place and changed. Then I was back at the casino.

The red dress had a tit slit so I was two seconds from having that out didn't care though. Like I said I don't like wearing dresses but I'll do it only when I have to. So once again I was standing outside the casino about to enter. "Alright time to do my own thing!" I laughed rubbing my hands together.

3rd Pov:
Now Y/N was walking into the biggest casino in the Sabaody Archipelago. Y/N was always a good gambler she didn't have a addiction to it. It always helped that Y/N had the best lucky so she was always going great. Walking into the casino Y/N glanced at the party like interior.

"This whole being needs a epilepsy warning." Y/N referenced to the flashing blue, red, and purple lights. "Hello ma'am how may I help you?" Y/N turned to the smaller male. She was now wearing heels making her and the heels height combine and make her taller.

"Ah, yes I would like to go to a Blackjack table? Oh always would you please tell me where the slot machines are?" Y/N was good at blackjack and other kinds of card games, since she can teleport when quickly she was bonded to win. But Y/N wasn't a cheat she would only pull a play, if someone else cheated first. Then it would be fair game, atleast in Y/N's eyes.

"O-Oh yes, what would you like to see first?" The man's eyes trailed Y/N's body. Y/N already saw that and new that looking at her wouldn't do anything to herself, the second that anyone would touch her she would break their hand.

"Um, can you bring me to the slot machines first?" "Of course ma'am, follow me..." Y/N and the man started walking towards the right side of the casino until the machines finally came into view.

"Alright thank you." Y/N sat down on the cushioned seat in front of the machine. The man turned around walked a few steps then immediately turned around when he heard the noise the slots made when someone hit a jackpot.

"When I say I have good luck I mean I have good luck...sigh'." The h/cnette had just won 50,000 berries on the first try. Everyone just looked with widen and shocked looks at the beautiful young woman.

"Well I guess I can go again." Y/N's hand was removed from her lap and pulled down the lever, making the numbers and pictures spin. "7...7...7." Once again Y/N had hit the jackpot winning another 50,000 berries.

"Sigh' excuse me sir?" Y/N let a soft smile and turned to the man that brought her to the slots. "Oh yes ma'am?" "Can I get the money that I won from the slots and bid it on the blackjack table?"

Soon enough Y/N and her 100,000 berries were sitting calmly at the table. "Alright ladies and gentlemen please place your bids." The rules of blackjack were to get 21 or as close to 21. Looking at the cards to you ask for a hit which means getting another card. Or say stand meaning not getting another card.

All the cards are there face value expect for for king, Jack, and queen which are all 10 with the ace being worth 11. Knowing the rules already Y/N was ready, she had placed all the money she had made on the slot machines. The men that were sitting at the othersides of the table starred at Y/N with hungry eyes. "Do they want a fucking sinckers or something?" Y/N whispered under her breath, taking notice of how the men starred at her.

There were 3 other people. The first one placed 70,000. The second one 120,000. The last bid 50,000 berries. Y/N watched closely as the dealer started shuffling the cards and then dealed, throwing one card to each person. 7 she had gotten a 7. "Hit...hit...hit...hit." Y/N and the other men all said one after another.

Now Y/N had gotten a king meaning together and in total she had 17. "Hit." Everyone looked at Y/N as she kept her head down. "Stand...stand...hit!" She glanced at the older man that said hit.

Another card, and that card was a 3 meaning that Y/N had 20. "Hit." Once more, she did only have a 1 out of 13 change to get a one. "Stand...stand...bust..." Y/N smirked that the man had lost already. "Blackjack!" Y/N had done it, she had gotten a 1 and have one the others bets.

Slap!

Ⓒ︎ Weird__Weebo
All rights reserved