[𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈]

▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒆 / 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

▬▬▬▬▬▬

"I hope you like it!" Makino said as she placed plate after plate of food in front of us. To be honest I wasn't hungry so I was sitting at the table...wait if we have a table then why don't we use it? If it's not our table then how did Makino bring such a big table in such a small basket?

Then I remembered Garp, if had already turned night outside so I knew that Garp was coming the second that they started eating. "It's going to be hard to get good food like this on our voyage!" Sabo spoke mouth full of food.

"When I go to sea, the first thing I'm going to do is aff the greatest cook in the world to my crew!" "I'm gonna become a pirate first, so that'll be impossible!" "That's not fair! I'm going to become a pirate before either of you!" While Luffy, Ace, and Sabo fought I just looked above them to see a dark shadowy Garp.

All the bandits spit out there food when finally seeing what I was seeing. "Um..." "Ahem!" Garp fakely coughed to get their attention. "You two are still going on about that?" Now it was the boys turn to spit out their food. "I'm telling you, you're gonna become marines! Why is that so hard to understand!?"

At this point I had become invisible, another thing I found out I can do. If I teleport myself 2 places at once I become invisible to everyone on both sides. All it does is give me a small headache but nothing I can't deal with. Now I was just watching Garp beat the shit out of Luffy and Ace and now Dadan. "That's Garp? This old guy is Ace and Luffy's grandfather?"

"Kid. You were talking about going out to sea too, right?" "It's not 'Kid'! His name is Sabo! We all shared a toast of brotherhood and promised to become pirates, and one of us will marry Y/N!"

"PPPPPHHH!" I left out a large coughing noise then started actually choking. "What did he say!?" I shouted to myself but quietly. "You shouldn't have said that..." Ace was now being depressed on the floor. "Oh? So, in other words now there are four little idiots who want me to give them a workout? Where is Y/N anyways?"

"Well shit." I was still invisible so I knew no one could see me but I clearly saw the scared looks of each of the ASL's faces. Then they all ran out the door with Garp following close behind. I just sighed and went out the door, I didn't chase them or anything I just liked seeing the sky. I turned back visable and just looked up at the stars.

"I swear it's so weird why I kee-" I felt a cloth wrap around my face, it happened so quickly I didn't even know what was going on. "Mmhhhh!" Then I passed out.

3rd Pov:
"HeHe, boss Koneko will be so happy when we sell this pretty little thing at the auction on Sabaody Archipelago." The second hand man of the Cat pirates spoke carrying Y/N's know passed out body. "Now put up the note, if the marine hero Garp wants his granddaughter back then he has to pay the ransom of 300,000,000 berries to our captain."

Just like that the second hand man of the Cat pirates, Shiro. Took Y/N as his underlings strung up the note on Dadans door. After they had placed the note they started moving back to the deck. They had been trailing Garp for a while now, and after they found out he had grandchildren then Koneko wanted to kidnap them. But since Ace, Luffy, and Sabo were with Garp they chose to only take Y/N.

Soon when Ace, Luffy, and Sabo returned with Garp they all saw the note.

To Marine Hero Garp,
Hello there Garp, we had kidnapped your only granddaughter and you will only get her back when you pay the rasom of 300,000,000 berries. You have a week, if you refuse to pay it then she will be killed. If you agree to pay the rasom then meet us at Ao island. Remember you only have a week or she will be killed, and dumped.

Captain Koneko of the Cat pirates -

"HaHa, those guys again! Don't worry Y/N is a strong girl she'll be okay." Little did ASL know Garp was anger and was about to go to Ao Island right after. But since ASL didn't know that they were all shocked and Luffy started busting out crying.

"H-How can you not care!?" Ace was pissed he was also about to cry because one of the only nice people was taken and about to be killed since Garp wasn't gonna go. "Y-Y-Y/N is gonna die!!" Luffy was scared for Y/N's life he carried for her to much and now Garp wasn't even gonna go help her.

"Y/N...." Sabo was just hurt, he knew it wasn't her fault but he was hurt because of how Y/N got tooken. They all loved her, and now just like that she was gone. The three boys had decided that they would leave next day. All the boys were greatly upset because of Y/N.

Shiro was carrying Y/N like a bag of potatoes over his shoulder. "HeHe, this girl is passed out. But I can already tell that captain Koneko will have fun with her." "Boss what if she has a devil fruit? The little boy with the strawhat has a devil fruit, I saw him stretch when he ran into the forest." "Also will me actually kill her if Garp doesn't show?" "HeHe, of course not we will just sell her off to some noble. And sure we'll put some sea stone cuffs on her just in case." Soon they arrived at the Cat pirate ship and sailed off into the night.

Ⓒ︎ Weird__Weebo
All rights reserved