[𝐗𝐈𝐈]

▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝑨𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏

▬▬▬▬▬▬

Immediately a women dressed like the other staff came rushing in. "You can't be attacking other contesters before the fighting is starting, I'm afraid I will have to disqualifie you!" "Stop! She didn't attack anyone that guy came up to here first."

I turned to look at the new woman that was standing up for me. "Is that correct?" "Mhm, he tried touching me and I reacted like that on impulse." "Alright then I apologize." Just like that the staff ran off and I turned my attention back to the new woman who defended me.

"Thanks, why'd you defend me anyway?" I raised my eyebrow at the woman. "I don't like it when people harras women." She sat down next to me. "Kassi, Kassi Deltona." She put out her hand. "Y/N L/N nice to meet you."

"What was a great amount of strength you showed there." "Ahh, I wouldn't say that it was a great amount of strength I would say that I just flinged him. If you call that a great amount of strength I could show you a lot more!" I punched the palm of my hand with my fist.

"HeHe, wow you looking for a fight here?" "Well the money would be nice but I haven't really tested any of my moves." "HeHe, what's your group?" "3, yours?" "1 But I just really wanted to see what I was going up against that's why I'm in this room.

"We are starting the fights!" We both heard a few people cheer after one of the staff came in. "Well looks like I'm up we'll see each other soon Y/N." She laughed and ran off. I smirked, she looked strong and I really didn't need the money but I am still going to try.

"Now everyone go get armor and weapons." I started getting up and walking to a room, I once again heard whisles and other noises as men from other rooms came out. I sighed and placed my arm on my sword. I didn't want or need anything I just wanted to see that statue.

Walking into the room I came up to the big statue, I find it interesting. No one remembers him because of Sugar but they still kept the statue. I smirked to myself as I looked at it. "Do you like the statue?" I grabbed a hold on my katana and faced the voice.

"Wow calm down I mean no harm!" Rebecca put her arms up in defense trying to calm me down. When I saw her pink hair I did in fact calm down and lower my sword. "The statue is a work of art, showing us the great fighter Kyros." "You know who this is!?"

"No I said a random name, of course I know who this is! Sigh' I'm sorry about that but yes I know a good amount about him." "Really you wanna walk around and talk about it?" "No I'm alright I actually have a match to see so good day."

I don't know why I responded like that but all I know is that I ran myself away and almost fell out a window in the process. I wanted to see Kassi's fight, she seemed strong and I wanted to know how strong.

I was trying to find a good place where to watch and almost ran out a window thinking it was a doorway. I was just leaning on the bottom of the window and shouting for Kassi. "Kassi beat the shit out of those bitches!"

Kassi was standing in the middle of the arena and was bobbing everyone on the head. There were people who teamed up but she was flipping over and was throwing people like small balls.

It literally took her only a few minutes to knock out every single person that was on that platform in front of her. When she was the last one standing she looked up at the screaming goat called Y/N. She smiled and laughed at what she saw. Me hanging out a window holding onto the ledge with my legs.

"Y/N you'll fall!" She moved her hands around her mouth to make a louder noise. Then she ran off the platform and up to where I was. It took me a little time finally get back into the building but when I was there I was tackled into a hug by Kassi.

We had only met but were already acting like we had been friends for years. "How was my fight?" "It was great the way you knocked out everyone in under 30 minutes was completely awesome." "I want to see you fight Y/N it would be cool!"

I laughed and rubbed her hair. "Well you'll be able to see how I fight when we are in the last two people standing." Soon after the second round started and it ended that fast.

"Hey Kassi I'm up now so you'll see how I beat everyone in this round!" "HeHe, good you better not lose or I'll beat you up!" "Ha, like you can! Bye Kassi!" I spoke running out of the first floor and then out the door which led to the outside.

It took me a few minutes to complete destory everyone. I stood on the ledge of platform and waited for the announcer to count down. Then I immediately ran towards a few people kicking elbowing and punching everyone. I felt like a rabid dog, I always had rage pent up inside me.

Meaning that I had won the whole round by beating the shit, I looked up at the window and looked at Kassi. I waved to her and ran off the platform. But then I felt myself been grabbed and the my ass being tossed over someone's shoulder like a bag of potatoes. Thank God I wasn't drugged again but I was being fast travel like I was a amazon package. Why does this always happen to me?

Ⓒ︎ Weird__Weebo
All rights reserved