[𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈]

▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒔

▬▬▬▬▬▬

"AND I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO ANYTHING STUPID! I ALSO REMEMBER TELLING YOU NOT TO RASIE YOUR BOUNTY OR MAKE A BIG DEAL WITH THE MARINES WHILE WE WERE TRAINING!" I was sitting on my knees looking down at the ground with a sad face as Cracker who had just gone on a really quick mission and was back the next day.

But the thing was with that whole marine incident yesterday the news, once again was on my ass like a fire cracker. Now when Cracker saw the newspaper he immediately came into my room started yelling at me.

《2 Days Left until leaving》

"LITERALLY Y/N JUST LOOK AT THIS!" Cracker threw the newspaper near me to which I caught it and read the headline. Then read the passage under it.

Number 8 strikes again!!

$650,300,000Dead or Alive

$650,300,000
Dead or Alive

Y/N's where abouts have now been confirmed to be in Totto Land. She was spotted attacking passing by Marine Ships while on 1 of Big Mom's territories. Noting that she has free passage we assume that she is either working under the yonko. Or is going into 1 of Big Mom's forced marriages.

All we know is that she was floating and crew members of the fleet quoted that.

"Our captain started acting weird, at one point he was telling us to capture her but the next he was telling us to pull back and not attack."

So we can clarify that Y/N has weird abilities. But we have never seen a human that could eat more then 1 Devil Fruit and survive. So is this woman just the new future pirate King? What damage will she unless onto the world if she isn't stopped.

But what we still know is that she is dangerous and might actually be joining the yonko Big Mom's pirate crew in the mere future. Please contact us if you see her. Bounty hunters be safe and make sure to approach her without he noticing.

I just sighed and just looked at the paper. "Also what the hell is the Owlcat bird that has been following you around?" I turned to the animal I saw on the marine attack.

"I don't know but I wanna call him Wilbur or call him..." "Why Wilbur? Also are you just gonna adopt him?" "Probably, if I can't get him to stop following me I kinda have to keep him. Kinda like you, I couldnt get rid of you and now we're friends." I stood up and looked at him smirking.

"What was the other name?" "Don't know, it's Wilbur for now." I sighed and picked up Wilbur placing him on my shoulders. To which he snuggled into my neck and fell asleep. "Anyways what do we have to do today?" "Well we have too-"

《10:30 Am, 10 months and 2 weeks until Luffy starts his adventure》

I was laying on the floor, me abs Cracker had trained for a while and now we were just laying on the ground of my room. I was just bored and then I remembered. Wilbur is like a cat right, so could I teach him how to do tricks?

I whistled which made Wilbur look up waking up from his nap, then immediately making a mad dash towards me.

I opened my backpack and grabbed a packet of chips, I knew cats wouldn't be able to eat anything with oil. But since he was also a owl would he like these? The second I opened it Wilbur started jumping around then on me.

Alright let's try this!

"Wilbur roll over." He just looked at me and tilted his head confused so I decided to simulat rolling over on the floor. When I did he followed me. So then I gave him a chip.

《12:47 Pm, 11 hours and 13 minutes until the day is over》

"Hey Cracker look!" I watched as the man fell of his bed. Yes I had been teaching Wilbur tricks for the pass few hours, and yes I did teleport into his room holding Wilbur with my hands.

"What the fuck Y/N I told you stop doing that!!" He shouted looking up at me. I floated slowly on the ground and put Wilbur on the floor. "Fucking look!" I shouted and looked back at the small owl cat who was as ready as me right now. "Roll over!" Wilbur started to tumble on the ground and got up when the command was over. "Speak!"

Everyone heard a ear piercing mixed hoot and meow. "AH SHIT Y/N STOP!" "Wilbur steal!" Wilbur quickly flew over to Cracker and stole 1 of his crackers. The ones on his belt. Which resulted in both of me and Wiblur jumping out his window.

《4:19 Pm, 7 hours and 41 minutes until the day is over》

"Me and Wilbur are going out to get some food!" "Why are you leaving when we have cooks-" It was too late and me and Wilbur started out of the castle. Once again jumping out a window, since he could fly and I could too. Kind of.

It was fun just jumping from high places and kinda acting like we were going to leave.

To be honest we were just going a floor up and I was gonna have Wilbur start stealing stuff from Cracker. Only stopping when of if he noticed.

"Alright Wilbur go for the wallet, this small thingy alright?" I pulled out my own wallet and showed Wilbur so he knew what kind of object to go for. I watched as he nodded his head and went down, to Cracker's room.

《11:58 Pm, 2 minutes until the day ends》

Cracker is really stupid, we had like half his room up here. Me and Wilbur were getting sleepy. But like how did he not realize that we have been just taking his shit. I yawned and looked down at the ground. I had been laying down so my body reacted on its own with my head placing itself down on my arms. Slowly falling asleep. Before I slipped into the dream world I saw as a tired Wilbur landed and laid down on my back.

《12:00 Am, the day has ended》

Ⓒ︎ Weird__Weebo
All rights reserved