[𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈]

▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏

▬▬▬▬▬▬

I had found a place to stay for the night and was ready to go. Now I was about to leave Fishman Island by my own means. If the water pressure would crush me with I was a normal human. Then what if I was a super human, I mean I did have incredible strength and other things. So now I was ready to swim? Up to land. I kinda have to leave today because Jinbei is probably still looking for me.

Yeah if you were wondering what happened yesterday then I'll just tell you. I was chased by the shichibukai throughout the whole forest at night. I always got a bad feeling when it was night but I couldn't focus on that I had to focus on not getting caught.

It wasn't that I did something wrong I just didn't want to talk about my powers. I am a mysterious human being. But over all I had ran down the and teleported outside of a hotel. Then I walked in and got a room going to sleep soon after.

Now I was awake and looking out of the window of my hotel room. "Now I have to escape this hotel and leave my ass off this island." I sighed and then jumped out the window. I had my bag on my back and I was jumping off buildings.

"Zoomy broo!" I yelled as I floated through the air and when I finally was on the edge of the island I had jumped out of the bubble. I had soon moved my bag to my teeth and I was speed swimming. I might have my organs crushed but who the fuck cares.

Cause all I thought was if my organs were crushed then it would be okay. I mean Ace and Luffy think I'm probably dead and Sabo lost his memories. Well I was still swimming fast as fuck, I was going 340mp hour.

Yeah like I said I was going super fast, and now I saw the ocean surface. "Right there, just go right there!" Was all I was about to squeak out with small air bubbles floating upwards. Then just like that I was right above the surface and was able to breath again.

"I mean I might have inter damage, but atleast I am above the ocean surface." I had been swimming at a angle so I saw a island. I started floating once more placing my backpack on my back. I coughed twice trying to get out a mixture of blood and sea water out of my system.

"Cough' I'm just going to fly over to the island cough'." Just even more blood and water came out, I was completely tired and done with my exploration. It would definitely be easier if I went a different way to reach the new world but what's the fun in that. I much rather almost drown.

Just cause I was strong doesn't mean I didn't feel completely light headed and wanted to throw up. "Jesus Christ I think that swimming upward at that speed gave me a skull fracture." I kept coughing up blood, the sea water had stopped. I had still being floating closer to the island. My eyes were so blurry and felt like dried grapes.

I didn't know if it was a island that I would recognize or something that I wouldn't. I just looked around trying to make my eyes calm down. "Alright, I think I'm good." I spoke sitting up the rocky ground. I was just looking around.

There was a town at the top of the island, I still didn't recognize anything maybe because I still had a ringing pain in my skull. Slowly I got up and started walking towards the civilization. The more my eyes adjusted to the surroundings the more I realized. I was sitting on a one of the many rocks surrounding the island.

There was a huge town sitting in the middle, being in caged by the big mountains. There was a small dock like platform leading to stairs which also led to the town. But since I didn't have or really need a boat I hadn't noticed it before landing on the rocks.

I was just trying to find a way to jump down off the mountain when...I got hit in the head with a newspaper. I picked up a rock and threw it near the flying bird. I wasn't trying to hit, I had all my abilities it hit it but I just didn't want to.

I don't like hurting animals, except if they are a Zoan type devil fruit. I have no morals when it comes to hurting people. Anyways what does this newspaper even talk aboutttt. I blinked blankly at what was the news title. Why in the fuck was my picture in the paper?

Rayleigh's Successor?

$150,000,000Dead or Alive

$150,000,000
Dead or Alive

A woman named Y/N has been caught by a marine at the Sabaody Archipelago walking and talking with The Dark King himself, Slivers Rayleigh. When this said marine came closer to the two he heard them having a conversation about her being his successor.

We don't know how this woman will plan out her future, but we know is that she is dangerous. This being her first bounty is only because no one knows how powerful she is. Like we said before not a lot is known about Y/N. Not her parents, power, not even her last name.

It would be better to catch her and question her on what she knows about the Dark King. Since we are still trying to find him, but if you can't capture Y/N then it would be better if she would just be killed. Y/N is a dangerous pirate so make sure you alert any marines if you spot her.

"Damn not the fucking World Goverment being on my ass already, why the fuck am I getting my ass ate out by the world!" I swear I didn't even do anything wrong and now I am getting the world goverment to tell people to fucking kill me or kidnap me. I just wanted to get my life on track!

Somewhere on Sabaody Archipelago:
"Ha Ha! The poor kid is already getting her first bounty!" Rayleigh as he walked out of a casino. "I mean when you are hanging around with the best then she will get some notice." He let out another laugh.

"I'll meet here again, and when I do we will have a big conversation on how she said she wouldn't become a pirate." He teased Y/N even thought she wasn't even there, to be honest he was looking forward to meeting Y/N again. She was a interesting girl.

Somewhere on a random island:
A red haired captain had just gotten the news. "HA Looks like the old man finally got someone to continue his legacy!" It took him a moment, but one of his crew members spoke. "Hey isn't that the girl we met when we had to leave Luffy?" "AHHH?"

Ⓒ︎ Weird__Weebo
All rights reserved