[𝐗𝐗𝐗]

▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑮𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝑷𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓

▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Oh shit." I sighed as Yonji and Reiju came up to me, I'm fine with the girl because...Women. But I didn't like any of the men in Sanji's family, they are all shitheads.

The green haired weirdo came at me with a twirl and hearts in his eyes. I already said I hate every man in Sanji's family but still I have to act nice, yeah right. I laughed in my head as Yonji keep swirling around me. "The fuck does the Grinch want with me? I would happily talk to Sanji's sister because she's hot." I smiled to myself.

But once again the green bitch thought I was smiling at him.

3rd Pov:
'She smiled at me, she smiled at me!' Was all Yonji thought as he swirled around Y/N with love on his face and hearts in his eyes. Y/N just put a hand on his face turned on her Busoshoku Haki and slammed his head into the ground.

"You should just stop, your swooning looks pathetic." Y/N said with a dark glare, shadows over her eyes and a mean look on her face. She was done with how this man acted, but to be honest if Sanji did that Y/N would compliment the shit out of him.

Y/N's Pov:
Even if I wanted to be nice to him with every atom in my body was ready to beat his ass. May I say with my Haki and strength he went about 4 feet into the ground. "That's why Sanji is better then you..." I huffed to myself quietly and crossed my arms, of course Yonji didn't hear me due to the fact he is alittle under ground.

But I know Reiju heard me because she looked start at me a with a shocked face. I was since kinda sqwating on the ground. So when I looked up I was just looking at her... chest... TITS.

"Um I got to go!" I once again spoke very quickly before running off. If I have to deal with this for a while I am going to beat someone's ass. Sadly did I know I would have to stay here for the next few weeks.

3rd Pov:
That was truth now Luffy was going to set sail in 11 months. Y/N had left on Luffy's birthday, which was a complete convince. "Cracker what is the point of being gay if you don't get bitches?" "What?" Right now they were talking about music and it lead into Y/N talking about women.

"You didnt know? I like women and sadly men." "To be honest before I would have found that offensive but you have already told me about your bad dates with guys so I'm not even gonna yell." Today was one of those days we're everything was going a bit slow and the duo was laying on the floor of Cracker's bedroom flat like a starfish.

"Hey Cracker I might have to leave soon." It was a question I hated saying, I needed to move on with my adventure. Meet more people, and live more lives. "Sigh' I knew you were going to have to leave but I didn't know when."

I sat up and looked at Cracker who looked completely the same but I can tell he was upset. During the month a few of us had become good friends. What I mean is that I met a few people here and I'm also friends with them. What I dredged was telling Smoothie and Pudding that I am leaving in a few days.

"But hey I'm not leaving right this moment I'm going to go in a few days!" I was trying to make the situation better, me and Cracker had become really good friends over everything. But I wasn't going to die and disappear forever.

"And also if I leave I'm going to visit you, it's not like I'm going to disappear of the face of the earth!" "Yeah, but your ass has to come visit or I'll kill you!" I laughed at his claim. "If you kill me then how am I supposed to visit you, have you thought of that?"

I saw his face get red from my dedication, this made me laugh even harder. "OH SHUT UP!" "How about you make me?" I teased him which made him throw a chair at me. A fucking chair, good thing he had been teaching me haki for the past month because with my Kenbunshoku Haki I was able to dodge it without teleporting.

"I get what you mean so calm down! But if you get hurt in a battle then I will beat your ass!" I threw the chair back at him and stood up. "And how will you-" "Remember I don't have morals I will beat up a injured person, even if you were in a hospital I would storm into it and beat your ass!"

"Tsk, but when you leave you better be careful or-" "Do you want me to make fun of you even more because of your claims?" "Y/N..." He stood up with shadows covering his eyes. It doesn't help that he was 9 feet tall and I was a normal human size.

"Bro you want to go? YOU WANNA GO!?" I shouted getting into a fighting stance. I was about to beat his ass for no reason, this was another thing that we did a lot. Just living the best life and immediately we decide to fight one another at the drop of a pen.

"HeHe, no matter how much I want to fight right now I still need to tell a few other people that I'm leaving." I smiled at him and waved once as I headed to the door. I walked through the hallway for alittle bit, I forgot my directions are shit...I was trying to find Smoothies to but I ran into something. Looking up I saw...!

Ⓒ︎ Weird__Weebo
All rights reserved