[𝐗𝐋]

▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑩𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑾𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅

▬▬▬▬▬▬

You know what's weird, I haven't really met any other people from the Charlotte Family. Like I met Cracker, Smoothie, Pudding, and judt recently Katakuri but no other members. I say members because I feel like those people are just a PvP lobby, didn't Big Mom say that she doesn't need kids that serve no purpose? Well thats kinda like any gun game.

I just sighed as Wilbur was playing with Gary. I know I was heading towards town but I just wanted to stop for a bit in the Seducing Woods. Also surprisingly I took Gary out of my bag Wilbur didn't try and eat him. Once again I just was leaning on a rock...but I still had a feeling of being watched...

I had learned a good amount of haki from Cracker. When I couldn't sleep I would wear myself out by practicing my Kenbunshoku Haki. I wanted to have advanced Kenbunshoku Haki and predict shit. It helps that since I can never sleep I have a few more hours to myself. The second I meet Ace again I will never be asleep on that shit.

I closed my eyes for a second just breathing in and out. I had, had a stressful few days. I think that in that marine attack a few days ago I hurt my ankle or something because I just couldn't really walk on it. I didn't tell anyone and I knew that limping would be too obvious. So now I was just floating on 1 leg. I hadn't got it checked out because I don't think I need to. It wasn't that major and probably would heal by itself. I have super strength so I might have strong regeneration.

I had just been laying down, falling down slower and slower. My eyes were still close but then I saw something. Not like actually see something but I felt it. I was feeling myself being watched. I knew where the part of eyes were and I knew that someone was close. I just needed to act normal.

I just sighed. I could probably identify who it was by waiting and watching them for a while. First I had to find how they looked at me, if it was more of a stern watchful eye or just like 'Hey bitch, you in my zone and I don't know how to react so I'm gonna watch you for a while' type of eyes.

I didn't have the energy to attack people. So I just sighed, the person, animal, or animated item didn't seem to want to attack me so there wasn't a point for a fight, it would be POINTless, hah get it? Get it- nevermind.

I sat up and looked up at the sun, probably not the smartest idea but I could easily check how much time I had until the sun set.

《2:47 Pm, 9 hours and 13 minutes until the day ends》

Alright...I guess that I have about 9 hours until it is 12...
...
...
...
.............ALRIGHT!

I jumped upwards grabbing my bag that I had previously used as a pillow, I looked up to see Gary on Wilbur and them just flying around. It was beautiful...and pretty terrifying if I was to be completely honest with you.

"Alright guys let's to into town, I need to buy a few things." I smiled as Wilbur flew right in front of me so I was able to grab Gary and place him into my bag again. For safety reason all I want to say is that I never close my bag all the way and I have already placed a small soft blanket in there so Gary is comfortable.

I just sighed and did a hand sign. I didn't just teach Wilbur to be a GTA criminal but I also told him a few hand signs. 2 fingers crossed mean't that he needed to claw onto me because we needed to leave. And since I can practically super jump and fly I can easily catapult myself up into the air and escape.

Wilbur before was floating around my head happily but the second he saw the hand sign behind my back he immediately slowed down into a stop and came onto my shoulder wrapping his tail and head around my neck like a snake. Just like that I tightened my bag and snapped my head in the direction that I felt a pair of eyes. "You should hide your presence better." I smuggly smiled and jumped into the air like a badass.

I think that Wilbur understood that we had been watched because he easily moved into a more comfortable position and started to be not moving until we finally landed right at the front of the town.

I really needed to buy a new handle. If you guys dont remember I always have a sword, I just don't usually attack anyone with it because I couldn't for the last while. My old one was poorly made and I just needed to get that fixed. So on top of getting a new handle I need to get a blacksmith to fix it. I sighed as I started walk into the town square.

I immediately smelled something good, not candy finally I just found myself teleporting right at the mans shop. "Oh hello there darling are you interested in some sea kings kebabs!?" He talked too loudly and I annoyed at the fact he flat out called me darling but I was hungry. I kinda only had a half lunch since I had to give half of it to Wilbur. But I think both of us can agree that the meat sticks smelled, looked, and might as well have tasted good.

"I'll take 3!" I shouted grabbed a wallet of some random that was walking past me. I watched as the man laughed and took 3 freshly made kebabs and flipped them over. "200 berries ma'am!" I immediately just shoved the money onto the counter not taking my eyes of the food. I heard him once again laugh, take the money and put the kebabs in a small carrier. Just so I wouldn't burn my hands then he handed them to me. "Have a good day ma'am! Come again!"

I smiled slightly and walked off. Simutaneously grabbed a bowl from somewhere and placing 1 of the 3 kebabs into it. Just so Wilbur could eat it easier. Just like that we came to a stop with the kebabs at a park. "I guess we can eat here and then start on getting a few things right?" I turned my head to the owlcat that was already eating. He quickly looked up and me with his cheeks full and gave me a nod. I just laughed and sat down about to eat. When-

Ⓒ︎ Weird__Weebo
All rights reserved