[𝐕𝐈𝐈]

▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚

▬▬▬▬▬▬

"They're alive!" The crowd of pirates cheered. It took everyone by surprise, they hadn't been able to see when the girl bit the cuffs off. They had also taken them aback to see the division command bawling his eyes out over a girl, some even looking more shocked as the brown head of hair became more recognizable.

"Fire fist Ace! He's free!" More cheers while the girl punched someone on the face who tried to attack them. 'It seems that not all eyes are on Luffy, I like the attention but still. God damn.'

Now not carrying anyone on her back she happily threw a marine at a group of them.

"I never thought I'd need my little brother to save me. I guess I'll swallow my pride this one time. I owe you one...you too Y/N." His expression softened while staring at the girl, slightly pink cheeks as he smiled even widened. Not that she could see any of it with her back turned. "And I don't even know how you got here!" He turned to his crewmate who shrugged. It seemed that the cook didn't have any clue how he got roped into this either.

Marines continued to fire at the 4 of them. 2 not being affected by bullets, and other two simply jumping into the air to avoid any damage. Two males rushed towards Luffy, trying to cut him with their swords. A hand pressing downwards on his head, leaving only fire as the blows landed.

"That's my little brother you're trying to murder, I'll have to ask you to stop." Flames over took the ground as all of them were pushed backwards and burned. Once he landed his eyes gleamed as he turned to look at Y/N, somehow searching for her approval like how he did when he was younger. She had always been stronger than him, he wondered if she still was. But there was no way he would try and spar with her, not if there was even a slim chance of hurting her.

Both brothers covered each other as more attacks were fired at each other. The same with the cook and our protagonist. Both handing harsh blows on opponents that tried to hit each other. It seemed that they both were able to hold their own.

All of their combined power made the keepers of the law back away in fear.

"This is fun and all, but the sooner we leave this dump the better. Right?" "Hehe, agreed." "Alright!" "Yeppers."

Yelling was heard as the pirates began to make moves for the 4 to run. "I hate running!" Y/N commented as all of them made a dash towards the large group of marines. "Execute them!"

They continued to fight off hordes of enemies as they made their way through the crowds of marines. "How are they running at the exact same speed?" Y/N tilted her head to the side as Thatch just chuckled. "I can see how they're brothers!"

Soon they came to a stop, Ace putting his hand out in front of his brother as the icey admiral stood in front of them all. "You won't survive to see tomorrow I'm afraid."

"Stand back guys." A smirk placed itself on the flame head's face. Fire engulfed him as the three moved away to not get caught. Both sent attacks at each other as Thatch held onto Y/N, trying not to get blown away as the girl continued to teleport in the same spot to not get thrown off.

"He's always showing off." The chief laughed as he tried not to get thrown off.

After continuing the running, this time the girl floating on top of the knives she had received from her friend. "Trajectory is the best." Y/N said with a hum. Both paying too much attention to what was in front of her, she swayed from side to side. Almost as if riding a skateboard.

'Why do people name their attacks? You'd never see me yelling punch! Then punching someone. Embarrassing.'

She sweatdropped while watching Ace light someone else on fire. But all of them stopped moving when Whitebeard stopped a ship with a singular pause.

'Something about not burying their own child. It seems that they are realizing that their captain wants to stay.' The seas rumbled as the buildings began to tear apart. Shock and an upset look on all of the pirates' faces.

"It's been a long journey...but a good one." A smile appeared on the captain's face as he glared at the navy in front of him.

More shots were fired at the old man, his crew still in disarray. Half not wanting to leave, and the other half following the orders of their father and leader. Ace was still not moving as he glared at the ground. Looking at his only father figure. Standing proud.

The tension felt harsh, the girl looking at her friends who stood still. Two were staring at their father while Luffy tried to get his brother to move along. Y/N knew what they were thinking, and just decided to shut her mouth and let them be for a second.

She had stepped off her knives, them falling into her hands as they watched the chaos. "Back off you bastards!" A ball of fire shot towards the marines who were trying to attack the yonko. Him collapsing to the ground in heaved breaths. Staring up at his father one last time as their eyes connected.

Tears threatened to fall once more from his face while his head touched the hard ground. Teeth clenched tightly as he harshly gripped at the ground below him.

They soon began running once more. Escaping from the horrors behind them. Marines shooting from behind as the Fishman covered the four of them. "You all stay in front! They're specifically targeting you, we can not let the old man waste his life."

They all still mourned, for the death that was yet to happen.

Ⓒ︎ Weird__Weebo
All rights reserved