[𝐗𝐈]

▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑨𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒏𝒆

▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Sabo hold him upwards he keeps slouching!" I whispered shouted at him as Ace kept falling on his side. Luffy was easy to patch up, since he was small I was able to balance him on my leg. Now he was laying down on the floor and sound asleep. "I'm sorry I'm sorry!" He whisper shouted at me. He was the first that I wrapped in bandages, then Luffy and now I was trying to make sure Ace was okay. "Anddddd done!" Just like that we all laid down and stayed there. "I am exhausted. It's probably the best thing if you go to sleep to." Just like that all of us soon drifted away.

Then I was woken up by a sound. "1...2...3...4!?" I shut my eyes as if that would cancel out the noise. "1...2...3...4 why is there another brat." I heard Sabo wake up and I wasn't about to wake up for this so I tried to do back to sleep. But not even 30 minutes later I was being dragged out the door by Luffy.

"What- where are we even doing?" I yawned running after the boys. "We're going out to eat!" "Weren't all of you injured like...30 minutes ago!?" "Oh shut it!" "Ace...you should talk to Y/N like that, she is the one who carried you back and had to hold you up while she patched your cuts..." I swear I saw his face grow red after Sabo spoke.

I mean I am all of I love seeing people in confused fluster so I was all for it. "HeHe, yea I guess you can say that. Also Ace your heavy, I didn't want to wake you up but you kept falling when I tried to bandage you injures." The more me or Sabo talked the more Ace looked like he was about to pass out. "Ace you okay? You look like you're about to pass out~?" I had jumped so that I was right next to Ace, about 3 inches from his face when he turned to me.

HeHe I am such a bitch. I love being like this, bullying childern is another thing I can cross off my bucket list. "Where are we even doing?" Now I was right next to Sabo. "Also how the hell can I jump so high? Bong. Bong. Bon- Akk!" I was just jumping around then I fell off...a hill. Hey and it was a tall as hill. "Y/N!" All the boys shouted in unison. "I'm good!" I shouted.

"I should've just walked." I huffed to myself getting up and walking towards a the 3 of them. "I really need a chiropractor, I'm 8 years old and already have back problems." I twisted myself left and right pretty quickly letting my back snap. "I don't know if I just broke my spine or I just cracked my back." "Y/N are you okay?" Luffy ran up to me with puffy eyes he looked like he was about to cry.

After a while me and the ASL were just sitting on some rocks while they ate. I had too many questions, how did I get here? What were they eating? How did they cook meat so fast? How is that food even cooked? Also when I said ASL was eating, I meant Ace and Sabo. Luffy was just standing on all fours drooling from his mouth.

"So you ate a devil fruit?" "No wonder you can't swim, here you can have this." Just like that Sabo threw Luffy the fish tail and he ran and caught it. "Thanks!" Luffy said before starting to eat. "Sabo your too nice!" "Well what is so wrong with that?" "Or maybe you just a asshole, you thought of that?" "What the hell!" "Tough love Ace, though love."

"Anyways, what fruit did you eat?" "He ate the Gomu Gomu No Mi. The Gomu Gomu no Mi is a Paramecia-type Devil fruit that gives the user's body the properties of rubber, making the user a Rubber Human." I felt everyone turn to me. "Before you guys even ask I like reading."

"Hey Y/N! You didn't eat anything!" Sabo noticed trying to change the subject. "Oh no thank you I don't like fish." "In exchange for the ability to swim, your body turns to rubber? That's so crappy!" "It's not crappy! I can use a lot of unbeatable attacks!"

Then I realized, oh my god. Why the fuck was Sabo doing the fuck boy bite lip!? God damnit why do they always grow up so fast. "Thats good, good for you." Ace smirked and laid down on the ground arms behind his head. I got up and laid down on is stomach. I just didn't want his ass to keep talking shit. I mean go off but still.

He shot up with a completely red face, but he didn't push me off. "Ooh your red Ace!" I heard Luffy tease. "You have shut a fat mouth but you can't even catch a fish!" He shut his eyes while yelled and I was just chilling on his lap looking up at his red face.

Luffy tired to charge Ace but he was being held back by Sabo who had a whole of his cheek. "How your body really is rubber, interesting!" "Don't play with my body!" If he was 10 years older then my head would still be in the gutter. "What if Luffy just jumped and got catapulted over at Sabo?" "..." "..." "ShiShiShi!" "What?"

Ⓒ︎ Weird__Weebo
All rights reserved