[𝐋𝐈𝐈𝐈]

▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒆

▬▬▬▬▬▬

It's become really hard, like increasingly hard to ignore the ghosts. Why do I bring this up? Well...it's because Law has been leading me up to either join his crew or to have him be allowed to experiment on me to find out more about my powers.

And since that I had stated to myself back at Dressrosa. A certain blond had been following around Law and his crew ever since I got here. At first I didn't want to talk to him because Law would just question me more. And even if I were to talk to him, that would start a whole other problem with Law becoming more determined to find the force of my abilities.

Corazon also had been eyeing me whenever Law forced me into another awkward conversation. But currently I was hiding behind a certain fluffy polar bear while Law ran around the ship.

Penguin had just told him that I was I the kitchen, which of course I wasn't. So thanks to him I was able to hide.

Bepo was asleep, so he didn't know that I was peeking upwards from his sleeping body. But in this moment I don't really care for what he would think about this situation.

It's become really hard, like increasingly hard to ignore the ghosts.

Why did I say that in the first place? Corazon kept staring at me whenever Law spoke. And I never could tell who to look at because of my manners.

"Eight-ya! Where are you!?" "Eep!" I somehow teleported into the metal walls in a horrible try of escaped from the raven haired male.

Rubbing the back of my neck, all I could do was scoot one way. Huffing in and then teleporting away. Landing on me feet and hands, somewhat in a 'on fours' position.

The sad part was that there was a shadow leaning down on me. "I did hear Law say that she could teleport." Oh of course.

God really hates me.

All I can do was whisper under my breath and sigh while knowing that I would have to talk to him. And so, I only lifted my head and made eye contact while squinted. "...Hi..." The blond's eyes widened while his mouth went agape. "YOU CAN SEE ME!?"

'I do get that a lot don't I.'

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Law had been looking for Y/N for the last three hours. He had been doing experiments on her to find the source of her powers. Either it was throwing stuff at her, swapping her into the ocean, or almost setting her on fire.

For the last two days Y/N had been put through the worst. So you couldn't blame her for not wanting to be set on fire or thrown into the mouth of a sea monster again.

If the girl had been offered the choice to leave the ship and stay on a random island...She would have picked that a while ago.

Penguin and Shachi were her only sense of entertainment, even if both of them could be a bit weird at some times. But they were good to her. Shared food when she over slept at breakfast, stole from Law for her. Even if it was only after she gaslit them into stealing his from him.

But other then that all she could do was wait, and wish for her beloved friend to get out of his bandages. Wilbur was the only reason she was even on this stupid boat.

After all, it was her fault her friend was hurt. Her fault that he was fighting for his life. Her fault that he might not wake up.

And the only reason why she was on a boat, with some random strange pirate crew. Was because she was reckless, and couldn't save her friend in time. And even if the small furry beast was to wake up, it wasn't like all the scars would go away. Even if, on the slim chance that Wilbur was able to pull through. That day would haunt Y/N for the rest of her life. Weather she liked it, or not.

And even if she wanted to leave the ship, there was no way she could. So running and getting herself into dangerous situations was the only way she could make sure that Wilbur would be getting the proper treatment.

The ravenette ran around trying to find the girl as if they were playing some weird game of hide and seek. He kinda felt as if she took it so far as it hide in their walls. But that would be impossible, she could teleport...But that wouldn't happen...right?

He even asked Penguin where Y/N was and he told him something false. In Law's opinion the two were getting too close. After all, it was him who was currently trying to save her friend, so why was she even trying to avoid him?

It sparked a feeling in him that he hadn't felt before. And in all truth, he didn't like it.

The hat wearing male was terrified of her at first, while Law tried to talk to her. So why was it that they were so close and she barely even talked to him. It made him feel a sort of way.

The feeling made him want to throw his fellow crew mate into the sea and leave him there.

But he still needed to find the girl, after all. In a few days they would be arriving at Marineford. He needed to know if she and anyone who would be there have a relationship. Because knowing what happened last time something ticked her off. He didn't want to have Y/N on their ship if she snapped and destroyed a whole island again.

But for now, it would just be important for Law to find her. This time he wouldn't try and find the limits to her strength, this time, he would ask her a few extremely important questions.

Ⓒ︎ Weird__Weebo
All rights reserved

𝐖𝐄𝐈𝐑𝐃𝐎 || various! one pieceOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara