[𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈]

▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝑩𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈

▬▬▬▬▬▬

How do I keep getting into these situations? (Maybe because you never pay attention to where you are going?) You made me like this! Also my mind goes blank when I think hard. (Stop lying to me you can't think.) Damn that was just rude.(My bad.)

Anyways what are the odds I wanted to walk to find a room and ran into dount lover. Well he wasn't that happy that I was there because next thing I knew I was grabbed rather ruffely. "Damn, no hi? No hello or how are you doing? I feel this relationship is moving to quickly!"

I know damn well that some people would give a arm and a leg to be in my position. But he was cutting off my lungs and it was getting hard to breath. "Who are you!? What are you doing here!?"

I had to teleport out, I didn't like shouting my abilities but it had to be done. I mean if anything I had dirt on him so if he even tried to talk about he wouldn't be able to. I teleported into Katakuri's shoulder and was just hanging my feet off his shoulder.

"You know it's really rude to attack someone who is just trying to find someone." I smirked as he tried to grab me again. Jumping onto the floor I ran away with him following close behind me. "Hahaha!"

My ass was being laughed off as I made a mad dash away from him. I of course was faster but didn't want to waste all my energy.

I do know that at one point he used his devil fruit to also try and catch me but with haki I easily avoided his attacks. "Not today!" I shouted and jumped head first out a window and started falling to the ground.

"AHHHH!" I was trying to make the most noise I could before tripping and falling on my face. "Well that hurt like a bitch..." I sneezed, there was a piece of candy that tickled my noise when I fell. I turned around but didn't really have the chance because once again Katakuri picked me up like I was a squishy.

"Who are you!?" He shouted at me squishing me even tighter. "Can't....breath...." "Brother what are you doing?" I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw Smoothie. I gave her a weak smile. "I found a intruder." Was all he said.

"Intruder? That's just Y/N, she has been her for the past month!" Smoothie walked closer to us and made Katakuri let me go as I fell onto Smoothie's hands. "Are you okay Y/N?" "No I couldn't breath." I panted and laid down on her hands in a fetal position.

I saw that Katakuri was eyeing me and I smirked at him, I really couldn't breath. But I'm a asshole so of course I'm going to act like it didn't affect me. "Cough' bitch cough'." "What did you say?" I was a tick mark appear on his forehead.

"Brother you should leave Y/N alone, she didn't do anything wrong!" I sighed and sat up. "Smoothie I was trying to find you." "Y/N!" I turned to see Cracker running around.

"Y/N you stupid bitch I forgot that you had a horrible sense of direction!" "Thats your problem how in the world did you forget that I get lost everywhere I go!?" "HOW IS THAT MY PROBLEM THAT YOU'RE STUPID!" "Both of you stop fighting!"

I turned to look at Katakuri with a blank stare. "Anyways, Y/N what did you need to find me for?" I turned to Smoothie with a completely different face. Now I was smiling and giddy looking at her with a sad but happy face. "I'm leaving in a few days." I whispered quickly.

"What?" "I'm leaving in a few days..." I once again quickly spoke. "I can't hear you Y/N." "I said-" "Jesus fucking Christ she said she is leaving in a few day!" I turned and jumped at Cracker. "Bitch I was getting to it!" I bite him which made him yelp as he fell on the floor.

"Both of you stop!" I heard Katakuri yell from behind us. "Oh shut up!" I liked his character but don't interrupt me when I'm beating someone's ass. "Y/N get off me!" Cracker shouted as I continued to punch him in the stomach. "This is what happens when you teach me Haki!" I bite him again.

It was true, since he thought me Haki I could make even harder attacks which also ment that I could attack him even harder. "Is it true that you are leaving?" I stopped what I was going and turned to look at Smoothie.

"Sadly I need to move, I am on the water to explore and I can't be in one place for too long." I gave her a sad smile and turned to Cracker again. "Even as much as I hate you I'll still miss you Wonder Bread." I climbed onto his shoulders and gave him a nugy.

"Y/N!" He shouted as I laughed and ran to find Pudding, I still needed to tell her I was leaving soon. I didn't need to tell Big Mom since she granted me permission to stay here and to leave when I want. So that means I do what I want when I want.

While I ran I still could hear how Cracker started chasing me. I laughed and turned around to look at him. "Come back Y/N I am not done with you!" "Leave me alone I have places to be and things to do!"

Ⓒ︎ Weird__Weebo
All rights reserved