[𝐋]

▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑺𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒚

▬▬▬▬▬▬

"I really have no clue what happened, she was just all white eyed and then passed out." Two males sat outside the room that Y/N was currently resting. "Really?" Penguin was currently sitting on the ground and talking to his friend who had asked why the e/c beauty was even in a bed, unconscious.

"Should we check on her? I mean, what if somethings actually wrong?"

This ended with both of them slowly and shakening opening the door, with a fear that Y/N would kill them if they annoyed her. That is what she did with all the bounty hunters on the island before.

Number 8

$850,400,000Dead or Alive

$850,400,000
Dead or Alive

Current news from a marine that will not be labeled under these titles. They say that a woman that matched a description of the wanted pirate called Number 8.

We are still aren't able to capture a picture of her. And her bounty keeps raising. But this time it was raised to due her destroying a whole island with a ear piercing noise.

People have said that this happened only moments after a bounty hunter shot a little animal labeled as a winged cat. People believe this was her pet, and the death of it made her relapse into a form of anger and anguish.

She took out a group of bounty hunters in a matter of moments when the events happened. Then she was seen getting on a ship with the Heart Pirates.

We are putting an alert out that only high level marines and high level bounty hunters try their luck when face to face with her. She can easily kill anyone she wishes too and her bounty only keeps increasing. Let's hope that we get some good news when coming face to face with this woman.

HARD DESCRIPTION:
We have heard that she has a height of y/h, and eye color of y/e, she has s/c skin

The newspaper was thrown out of the girl's hands and hit the wall. A knife coming quickly after and piercing the newspaper, nailing it successfully to the wall.

"It's been how long? A few hours maybe, a day? They've already written about it in the stupid paper." Y/N tsked as she noticed the two shaking males standing in the doorway. The girl just stood up from the floor she had been sitting on and turned her body and her full height at the door.