[𝐈]

▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒐𝒔

▬▬▬▬▬▬

Everything was in chaos, after getting her Y/N yelled off by her crouton companion back on Whole Cake Island. She waa now stuck, staring upwards in a marine uniform that she had stolen from a knocked out soldier.

'I kinda forgot what happened here...' Sweatdropping and coughing under her own breath. She stared at all the Shichibukai in amazement and horror as Doflamingo's eyes met hers. A weird smile placed itself on his face whilst she shivered under it.

In all truthfulness, Y/N was somewhat scared of the Heavenly Demon. After all, who wouldn't be scared of a 11 foot tall man who had the gall to kill his own father and brother. Her moral compass was telling her it all happening because of his trauma, but her common sense was telling her that he was something she would see in Law in Order Victims Unit.

She was knocked out of her thoughts when Doflamingo started to walk towards the group of marines. 'Oh, OH! FU-' She was snatched from the group by a pile of strings. Being both caught off guard and not being able to use her full abilities right now, before the war even started.

"Fufufu!" That laugh pissed her off more than the squeeze of her lungs as the ropes tightened. She wanted to attack him, she really did, but something instead of her made her pause.

She couldn't let her old friend die, she couldn't relieve her identity. And she couldn't let her friends down. 'If I die, Cracker will try and fight me in the gulag...'

She knew none of the other Shichibukai except Jimbei, but he wasn't on their side anymore. And she really did feel the need to take away Blackbeard's ability to have an heir.

"Sir, I suggest you put me down." She huffed through her teeth, she didn't have Haoshoku Haki, but she would gladly knock the male in front of her out. She was most gagged when she said the word sir, it was completely not genuine. But she didn't mean to cause problems.

"Fufufu! I quite like the way you say that, marine." "You should get back to your post, pirate." She was trying to get out of the grasp of the pirate in front of her when a hand grasped her waist and pulled her back.

"Stop messing with my marines!" Garp almost punched the Shichibukai, he seemed to be in a worse mood than normal. But that would be an obvious seeing as his grandson was about to get his head cut off.

Where was the justice, the truth was there wasn't any. But it was quite lucky that he didn't recognize her. Lucky and offensive. 'Jesus old man I know you haven't seen me in like 10 years but that's just disrespect.'

She coughed and bowed before running back into the spot she had been standing in.

"Just what did he want with you?" Another soldier in the crowd nudged Y/N as she turned and made eye contact. She had kept her head down and covered her face whenever she could, but she didn't want to get noticed.

Everything had been going too well. But as she shrugged and stood in place. The male she called her childhood friend was sitting on the podium with blades to his throat. The Marine at the top with him also began to speak.

'Finally.' She was strong, she knew that she had learned haki from a commander in a yonko crew. Y/N had fought countless times and even remembered when she could put up a fight with the men in Shanks's crew.

But all she could feel was dread, she wasn't particularly scared. No. She was worried, the concept of death was something she had understood. When she was killed in her own apartment and when she almost drowned at sea.

What happened with Wilbur and suddenly, the feeling of her lungs being crushed was present once more. But no one was touching her, she felt herself shiver whilst her glare at the ground hardened. This was big, bigger than her and bigger than everyone else.

She needed to allow character development in main characters, but also didn't want her old friend to die.

But why didn't the pirate value her own life, maybe it was for the best as she had long forgotten her own mortality when she began training. 'I hope my death, if it comes to it, will be a blissful and regret free one.'

The e/c eyed girl clutched her hands together and closed her eyes. This wasn't a prayer, it was a vow.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"She pulled off a feat that completely defied the laws of nature, all to protect her child. She kept her baby inside her womb for an entire 20 months." The Fleet Admiral began to speak of how Ace was in fact the child of the pirate king.

She could feel herself shake, eyes unfocused as they moved from person to person.

"You're a true father! Is Gol' Rodger, the king of the pirates!" It was quiet, she could hear a pin drop if someone were to drop one. She could see the fear on everyone's faces. Their faces contorted into one's of even more hatred, all because of his blood.

It annoyed Y/N to no end, the heroine stared doe eyed as Ace looked as if he was able to cry. She could understand why, hell, the girl believed everyone understood why. But they didn't care. She didn't either, but not for that reason.

'Breath in, breath out.' Everything was muffled. It was all blank.

The swoosh of the water hitting the concrete brick border. The squawk of the seagulls was circling the people down below. Strong winds were felt as she slapped harshly on any exposed skin, anyone poorly dressed was sure to get frostbite.

Pain, suffering, anger. It swirled the air like sour poison. No one spoke, no one breathed. The tension was so strong you could bite through it.

"THEY'RE HERE! READY BATTLE STATIONS NOW!" Canons aimed to fire as countless amounts of ships flowed down the harbor like a slide of water on a wave.

A current without any holding, that was a pirate's life. With the sacrifice of loved ones, self, and morals. It was all too much, but Y/N had to deal with it. She had never and wouldn't kill anyone. But she wouldn't let anyone in many focus be killed.

So she breathed in, and breathed out.

As the whole body of Marineford was thrown into other chaos.

Ⓒ︎ Weird__Weebo
All rights reserved