[𝐗𝐕𝐈]

▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒆 / 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑻𝒘𝒐

▬▬▬▬▬▬

We had all finished cleaning the whole place, now it was sparkly and beautiful once more. "It's beautiful." I said in a daze at the glory of the now clean room. Then of course all things must come to a end cause the 3 boys came running in and knocked over the ash tray. Leaving air and watery footsteps all over the used to be clean floor. "Boss?" Dogra asked Dadan when I looked up at her I saw...she was about to loose her god damn mind.

ASL then ran upstairs to get dressed. "DanDan you can go to sleep I'll clean it up then head to 'bed'." I still haven't been able to get a good night's rest. "Oh Y/N you are a angel sent from above." Was all Dadan said before leaving for her room to probably get ready to sleep.

I took a dust pan and broom to sweep up the ashes. "Damn this reminds me of when aunty Julia died." I placed the ashes back into the pot thingy they were in before. Then I started up the stairs and went into the room, it was already dark and the boys were about to start their night time training.

"I love each and everyone of you but if you keep me awake I will cut your throat." I darkly murmured before proping myself on the mat and trying to do go sleep. Not even 5 minutes later I heard the boys start tackling one another and plain out brawling.

"I really wish I had ear plugs..." I sighed and covered my ears with my hands before turning on my side. Then I could feel the vibrations in the floor boards and how they were about to crack. My for telling was corrected because Luffy had now fast traveled to the first floor. Sadly and unfortunately for Dadan Luffy had falling onto her in her sleep.

"Well thats just sad, you bother her enough when she is awake now in her sleep too? You boys are ruthless." Was all I said before closing my eyes and falling into another sleepless night.

"We've gotta drive those kids out of here." It was the next more and won't again I was up in a tree and surprisingly Dogra Magra and Dadan were right under me. "At this rate, those three will take over the Dadan Family...Actually, I don't even think I'll last that long!" "Now, now, boss..." Magra started obvious trying to calm Dadan down.

"Theh pretty much took over already..." Dogra spoke, Ace, Sabo and Luffy were still fast asleep in our room. I was just awake because I knew in a few hours Garp was coming for a visit.

"Shut it! I just can't look after them anymore!" Dadan slammed her fist on the grass. "Lets drive'em out! Who cares about our promise with Garp!?" "Oh she really shouldn't have said that, it's like that saying speak of the devil and he shall appear. I know he isn't coming right now but still."

"Hey!" I say Dadan freeze and whisper to he self. Then turned around on her knees and started being to the mayor of Fushia Village. "Please forgive me! I wasnt thinking clearly!"

"Excuse me, but we heard that Luffy and Y/N are staying here..." Makino walked up and spoke. "Oh yes that brat is asleep in there, but I don't know where Y/N is." Dadan's mood and attitude completely changed.

"I'm up here!" I shouted finally jumping out of the tree landing on me feet and looking around. "Oh hello Makino, how are you?" I saw that Dogra had already started walking to the shack and was about to wake up Luffy. "Aw, look at you Y/N! Look at how much you've grown are your wounds going okay? Are you still feeling pain anywhere?" Damn I knew she was a Milf- I mean mother but she saw me 6 months ago.

"Y-Yea I'm fine." I said with a bit of heat rushing to my face as I turned around and was about to walk to the house. "You should come Dogra is about to wake up Luffy." I tried to get back my usual chill personality. "HeHe, alright let's go." We started walking closer to the house and there Luffy was running up to Makino. "Makino!" "Luffy!" She hugged him.

"You look like you're doing well!" The mayor spoke with a smile on his face. "It's been six months, we got worried a decided to see how you're doing!" "Oh, mayor!" "Don't tell Garp about this." Makino winked and put 2 fingers in front of her mouth.

"Still, it's hard to believe that you are living up here with mountain bandits..." He side-eyed Dadan which she responded with a glared and. "You got a problem with that?" "Damn right I do! Don't talk to me like that you damn mountain bandit!" "What!? Are all the citizens from Fushia Villages like this!?"

"I've got present for you!" I went back to looking at Makino as she clapped her hands. "I expect Garp didn't think about stuff like this..." She started digging her the basket she brought. "Ta-daah! Some new clothes!"

"Awesome!" "I'm glad you like it! I can adjust the size too... You 2, come over here you too Y/N." She looked at Luffy then at Sabo and Ace then at me. Trust me when I say I don't really like dresses or stuff like that, it's hard to move in them. "Alright!" I Sabo shout from the door of the house as he ran towards us. Ace being the tsundere he is just stood with his arms crossed. "You too!" Makino said after Ace didn't come over.

"Tsk." Then Ace started moving towards all of us and Makino with a light blush on his face. After measuring Sabo and Luffy she went onto Ace. He just stood there like a weird shaped log. "I heard that you were a naughty kid, Ace... But you're supriseingly well-behaved." "I-If you say so..." "Aw Ace is blushing!" "Shut up!" "Stop being a tsundere Ace." I yelled making the situation even more worse.

Ⓒ︎ Weird__Weebo
All rights reserved