[𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈]

▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑰𝒔𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒅

▬▬▬▬▬▬

I still didn't like that we were on an island meeting a old friend. I mean it was most 100 percent Mihawk but with my personality he probably would hit my hand off in an instant. But still I am a swordsmen myself. Also I was in fact hungry so I'll just go get some udon from a shop while Shanks and his crew do....things...

I mean probably should do some training too. I saw a in forest in the back of the island. Everytime I tried to train somewhere on the ship I would immediately get shot at my Yassop would would interrupt my training every. Single. Time.

No matter where I was. Ship deck, ship basement, ship's crowsnest no matter where I was I would always get my ass rocked by someone.

I don't understand why Yassop kept trying to get at me. After the prank incidents it was a constant. Yassop was always on me. I swear he shot me atleasy 6 times when I was eating. He missed 57 times though. I didn't care if my agility was getting better. I rather not get shot while I'm trying to in hale food.

I had also started shooting bullets back at him. But I also had tried stealing his guns but nothing works. But I don't understand why Shanks shouts at him whenever Yassop trys to fill me with bullets.

<--->

Y/N sits right next to Benn as he eats whatever food was on his plate. But Verachi sat right next to him eating with Wilbur on her lap. Feeding the small owl cat pieces of fish and chicken that was bought on the last island. Verachi had stayed with Shanks and his crew for a good few months. She just doesn't have any time management.

Just as she tried to pick a fork full of potatoes a shot was heard and Y/N teleported away with her fork. Shoving the fork in her mouth and throwing it at Yassop Y/N sighed and walked back to her seat next to Benn. "Yassop I'll rip your balls off you heard me!?" With that Wilbur laid onto Y/N's shoulders and threw razor sharp feathers at him.

Since Wilbur saw Y/N train all the time he had started to train too, and somehow the bird on steroids had learned haki and was now on board with bullying Yassop whenever he tried to hurt Y/N. After she spoke her famous 'I'll rip your balls off' sentence Wiblur had also let out a line of chirps.

Lucky Roo had just been watching with the rest of the crew watching Y/N's life problems like it was a interesting K drama.

"Yassop!" A loud voice shouted as everyone turned there heads. As Lucky Roo let out a small gasp and put a hand over his mouth. Let a small "oop" escape all the crewmates mouths.

They really were enjoying Y/N's pain.

"Don't shoot at Y/N while she eats you'll hurt her!" Y/N just watched, with a fast appearing grin. She was about to add more fuel to the fire. "Did he already shoot me like 4 times?" Shanks head snapped at Y/N and back at Yassop as the man started to sweat and eyed Y/N is a 'you bitch' look.

Y/N just starred back and gave a lazy smile before sitting right next to Benn again and turning her head away from the being chased and chasey. Behind her. "Chew' What was that about?" "Don't worry Benn, just sweet revenge."

<--->

"Chirp' Meow'." I sighed as Wiblur nuzzled my neck. As he waged his tail at me. "You also hungry?" I heard another hoot come from birdy owl from my companion. I guess I was correct. I mean.

I just sighed and smiled a little. Before I looked around. I just started to run around trying to find a food store as Wiblur fell off my shoulders and started to fly around and after me.

I needed to find a food stall. "Hoot!" I stopped and looked to where Wilbur was looked at. I just walked up to the stall as Wiblur sat on a chair. I sat right next to him. And tapped my fingers on the counter as Wiblur jumped onto my lap.

I watched as the shop keeper turned around and immediately went cold. Shock on his face as I just looked to the sides as to look at why he was so frightened. Then it hit me harder then my father. Don't I got like a 650,300,000 bounty or something? I just smiled warmly at the man and put two fingers up.

"Two bowls please." I watched as he turned around still shaking in fear as he started to prepare food for me and my friend. Damn what the hell did I do to him? Shit in his diner? I don't think so. I just need to keep my head low from now on but that's gonna be hard with marines and bounty hunters alike coming after me.

I still just sighed and watched as the man prepared food. He worked so quick he almost made mistakes like twice. But whenever he did he would immediately start over and shout sorry for taking so long. I would just wave him off.

I mean I don't really care if I still get food. But still, whenever I think of udon I immediately think to that one scene. I just sighed really quietly as the shop keeper shoved two bowls in front of me and Wiblurs face.

I smiled at him and then began to eat slurping on my noodles and hummed. If I was in 20th century this food would be bussin bussin. But alas I'm not. I watched as Wilbur jumped up onto the counter as he started to ear out of the second bowl. "Thank you for the food!" I shouted before proceeding to eat.

But I still felt the ever growing present as a person placed their hand in my shoulder.

Ⓒ︎ Weird__Weebo
All rights reserved