[𝐈𝐕]

▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑰𝒎𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏

▬▬▬▬▬▬

Before anything could crash into her and slam her body into a pancake. Her arm was pulled by her new ghostly companion, face pressed in his shoulder before she turned around to stare at the pile of wood that had almost sent splinters into her body. "Thanks."

The chief was surprised at how he was able to touch the heroine in front of her. 'She's warm.' During the past year of being able to only go through stuff, Thatch had gotten used to the cold feeling of being dead.

But now he was experiencing some warmth for the first time. "We need to get back onto the platform, I wanna see what happens from the top of the plaza!"

She turned her head to the pirate next to her. "Also why are you still here?" "Huh?" "I've learned that ghosts only stay in the human world if they have regrets. That is why if I wanted to find the pirate king, I'd have to track down his soul and summon him. So what do you regret?" 'Probably his death, I mean, he did get hastaged.'

She thought of who Luffy was probably drowning in the ice water and laughed a bit to herself. "Nevermind, I just realized." She turned to Thatch with a happy face and an innocent look. "I don't really care!"

She began running into a fill on sprint towards the plaza, feet slipping on the ice from time to time as the ghost next to her trailed closely behind her. "Aren't you rude!" "And aren't you dead?" She sweatdropped as she continued to run. Thatch only looked offended at the comment.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEE!" The loud screech made her ears bleed and her body shake as she was literally lifted off the ground and shooken. "Sometimes I'm happy I'm dead." "Sometimes I wish I was." Kicking someone off of her, Y/N bounced towards the fighting.

Standing on the sidelines was fun to watch, but boring to act. 'Good thing I learned haki from Cracker, that's all I could say. I won't thank him ever, so I'll thank him in memory.' Y/N was very confused on how two groups of people were talking miles away from each other, but to each their own.

A metal baton was about to hit her, but was stopped when she pulled it from his hand. "Could you wait until my inner monologue is finished." "I recognize your face, Number 8." "I always wonder why you guys call me that, it is really confusing." She shrugged and threw the baton behind her.

Using too much strength, it happened to fly through the air, hit the iceberg behind her and shatter it. Then threw large pieces of ice all around the place.

Everyone stared at her as if they saw a ghost, even Thatch looked as if he'd been revived. "You know my name don't you, and you gave me that nickname! Not be!" She took her hat off and threw it onto the ice, cracking her shoulders and the bones in her back. She smiled at the commodore in front of her.

"Move out of my way before I make you my bitch." Before Smoker, or anyone else for that matter could move, Y/N reappeared right in front of him. Punching him in the face. The glint of her fist had him realize something too late. She knew haki, and she had quite the strength. So it was no surprise when he shot back from where he was standing, shooting further. Only being seen after he had hit the concrete wall.

"Oops, I guess." 'Thank you Cracker.' She was out to be running once more, but that was put to a stop when a shadow loomed over her. 'Please don't be who I think that is.'

"Fufufu, we meet again Y/N. Done with the marine disguise I hope?" She stiffed and sighed. "I really can't deal with you, not now at least." When the heroine was about to move, something stopped her legs, and her whole body. 'This again, I am never going to look at strings the same way again.'

"Why don't you come back to Dressrosa with me instead of fighting in this silly war? Hmm?" As he walked closer, Y/N bit her tongue. "Y/N move!" 'Great advice, now how am I supposed to do that, thought of that Thatch?' She glared at him as she sweatdropped.

Teleporting slightly in front of her old position she glared at the Shichibukai as began running at full speed again, the momentary silence that she had caused by her attacks were now gone.

Now everyone's attention was focused on Luffy, who was now sitting on top of Moby Dick. Talking with Whitebeard as if long time equals.

'Looks like Ace has given up, I would slap the shit out of that suicidal moron.' She moved quicker and quicker. Slamming into a Vice Admiral as she tripped over her own feet.

After sending that Admiral into a group of marines. Garp's eyes widened. 'So he knows. Wonder if anyone else is aware.'

'Y/N, my idiotic grandchildren are going to get themselves killed. Y/N please, I can't lose you after not seeing you for so long!' He crumbled, he hadn't seen her in so long. It made his moral lean. She'd been all alone for so long. And he had failed as her grandfather before, he couldn't watch her die again.

"Good job Y/N!" Thatch had become her personal cheerleader as he moved from side to side, warning her about anyone attacking her.

It seemed that everyone had their match ups, because she knew that even if Doflamingo left her alone for now he would be back later for her head.

Smoker, who seemed to have regained consciousness. Was now preventing Luffy from progressing, their fighting raging on until a female Shichibukai.

'Ignore them and continue to run, run like someone is trying to shoot you. Americore.' Doflamingo seemed to now be taunting Ivankov.

Everyone was getting a new impression of everyone.

Ⓒ︎ Weird__Weebo
All rights reserved