•hey mom•

I walked Percy back to cabin eleven, where Luke was. He flashed me a wink and smile again. He pulled me in close, whispering in my ear. "Keep that Minotaur horn, wouldn't want the Stolls stealing it."

When he pulled back I knew I was blushing and nodded without saying anything. He laughed before walking back in the cabin, leaving Percy looking at me weirdly.

"I'll see you at the mess hall. I can't sit with you, but it's whatever. Chiron will occasionally let me sit with Annabeth so maybe I can luck out today." I said to him. He nodded and went in the cabin.

Yeah, there was a rule against sitting and sleeping at other cabins and whatever, but when the camp was super empty, Chiron and Mr. D just let us do whatever.

I walked across from cabin eleven to cabin ten, Aphrodite.

When I walked in, Silena greeted me with a hug.

"Oh, there you are!" She exclaimed and pulled back, noting my soaking clothes. "I got out some fresh clothes for you. Now, go get changed and tell me everything."

I laughed and grabbed the clean clothes, walking into our cabin changing room. I pulled another camp half-blood shirt over my head, and a pair of jean shorts.

When I walked out, Silena was sitting on her bed, waiting for me.

She smiled as I sat on my bed. "The others went out to hang with the Demeter kids in the strawberry fields, so, cabin is all to ourselves."

We both laughed and settled down. "So, new guy, his name is Percy."

"I learned that one already."

"Whatever. He's a pretty nice guy, a little slow—"

"Coriane!"

"I'm kidding! I don't blame him, he's being told so much at once, plus Annabeth is asking if he's the one."

"Oh Gods, she's still on that?" Silena groaned.

"Yes!" I exclaimed. "I kept telling her to not say anything, but she did!"

"That girl is so stubborn."

"I know." I smiled and turned to Silena. "I saw Charlie today."

She quickly turned a shade of red. "I should've never told you."

"Oh come on! I don't say anything that much."

"Once a week is a long time."

"I'll make it twice. Don't test me."

"Noted."

"Silena?"

"Hm?"

"Today me and Katie were talking," I started. "And I had told her to leave Percy alone, because she kept asking questions, and instead of arguing like normal, she just agreed."

Silena frowned. "That's... odd."

"I know, I just said 'you'll leave him alone, understand?' and her face changed and she just nodded."

Silena quickly turned to me. "Oh Gods-"

The other Aphrodite kids walked in.

Drew rolled her eyes. "Ugh. She's back? Shouldn't she be getting dirty with swords or something."

"Drew." Silena snapped. "You stop that, right now."

"Whatever."

Silena went to snap back at her, but the dinner horn sounded.

"Come on, time for dinner." Silena said and walked out of the cabin. I stood next to her as the others followed out.

I looked across to see Percy walking behind everyone else.

Definitely asking Chiron if I can have him sit with me, something of the sort.

We walked to the mess hall, where Annabeth already was.

We smiled at one another before sitting at our tables.

I felt bad for Percy, as he was barley on the bench.

Once everyone settled Chiron slammed his hoof on the ground. We all fell silent and he raised a glass. "To the gods!"

We all did the same. "To the gods!"

Chattered erupted and Luke was guiding Percy through the whole thing.

Maybe he'd be okay after all.

"Lemonade." I said to my glass and it filled up with just that.

The wood nymphs came forwards, with food and I quickly grabbed a cheeseburger and fries.

Drew once again looked at me like I was mental, as she put dressing on a salad. I mean, who can choose whatever food they want, and choose salad. It's salad!

I grabbed some salad though, knowing mom would appreciate the offer. I made sure it had everything she liked on it, olives, carrot, ranch, everything she loved.

I stood up and walked towards the fire, where everyone else started going to. Percy looked around confused, but Luke helped him.

I pushed the salad into the fire. "Aphrodite."

I smiled.

Hey mom! So, new guy finally woke up, I'm sure you're glad that I'll finally shut up about him being asleep now. I'm hoping you can help me get through this summer, as I feel a lot of stuff is gonna happen. As always, hope to see you soon, love you lots!

I walked away from the fire, and Silena smiled at me.

We looked up when Chiron slammed his hoof again.

Mr. D got up. "Yes, I suppose I'd better say hello to all you brats. Well, hello. Our activities director, Chiron, says the next capture the flag is Friday. Cabin five presently holds the laurels."

A bunch of cheering came from the Ares kids.

"Personally," Mr. D continued. "I couldn't care less. But congratulations. Also, I should tell you that we have a new camper today. Peter Johnson."

I held back a laugh as I looked at Percy, who frowned.

"Er, Percy Jackson. That's right. Hurrah, and all that. Now run along to your silly campfire. Go on."

We all cheered and went down to the camp fire. We sang our songs, ate s'mores and just had a good time.

I sat by Annabeth and Luke, like always. We kept laughing and it felt like any normal day at camp. No worries, no problems. Nothing.

Gods I miss that.