•me and percy are on the news!•

I would love to inform you all that I had no thoughts while falling other then I was going to die.

Suddenly I hit the water and expected to be in the Underworld, but I opened my eyes, and was just chilling underwater.

The weirdest part was that I was breathing perfectly fine, which shouldn't be happening.

Percy looked over at me, and laughed. "You have a bubble on your head!"

"What? How are you breathing then, you don't have one!"

He shrugged. "Poseidon thing."

I rolled my eyes and watched as he picked up his sword.

"Where are you?" Percy asked.

I frowned at him.

"Mom?"

Okay, he's going crazy.

"What?"

Definitely went crazy.

I watched him talk to himself for a little bit more, put the cap on his sword, and picked up mine.

Didn't notice I had dropped it so huge thanks to Percy for grabbing my sword.

"Thanks," I said while turning it back to its ring.

"Yeah,"

He grabbed my arm, and we swam to the surface.

We came up next to a McDonald's.

I looked at Percy, who was completely dry, even though I was soaking wet.

Police choppers circled the Arch, and a crowd was around it.

I looked at a news lady. "Probably not a terrorist attack, we're told, but it's still very early in the investigation. The damage, as you can see, is very serious. We're trying to get some of the survivors, to question them about eyewitness reports of two people falling from the Arch."

"... an adolescent boy and girl, Channel Five has learned that surveillance cameras show them going wild on the the observation deck, somehow setting off this freak explosion. Hard to believe, John, but that's what we're hearing. Again, no confirmed..."

Me and Percy looked down, not wanting to get caught.

"Coriane!"

"Perrr-cy!"

We turned to see Annabeth and Grover running to us. Annabeth tackled me in a hug.

"We thought you'd gone to Hades the hard way!" Grover said as he hugged Percy.

Annabeth pulled back and looked at us. "We can't leave you two alone for five minutes! What happened?"

"We sort of fell." Percy answered.

"Percy! Six hundred and thirty feet?"

We turned around and the mother of the little boy was on a stretcher. "And then this huge dog, this huge fire breathing chihuahua—"

"Okay, ma'am, just calm down. Your family is fine. The medication is starting to kick in.

"I'm not crazy! This boy grabbed the girl, jumped out of the hole and the monster disappeared!" She turned and saw us. "There they are! That's them."

We quickly turned and walked away.

"What's going on?" Annabeth demanded from me and Percy. "Was she talking about the chihuahua on the elevator?"

We told them the story of what happened, then Percy talked about what happened in the water, which explained why he was randomly talking.

"Woah. We've got to get you to Santa Monica! You can't ignore a summons from your dad." Grover said

Before Annabeth could add on to that, we passed another reporter. "Percy Jackson. That's right, Dan. Channel Twelve has learned that the boy who may of caused this explosion fits the description of a young man wanted by the authorities for a serious New Jersey bus accident three days ago. The other girl seen in photos and this video has not been identified. They also have two others with them, who also, can't be identified. They are believed to be traveling west. For our viewers at home, here is a photo of Percy Jackson and the unidentifiable girl."

Me and Percy gawked at one another.

"First thing first," Percy said as he pulled us into an alley. "We've got to get out of town!"

We somehow made it back to the Amtrak without getting spotted. We got on the train right as it started leaving for Denver.