•the best week ever•

When we got to camp, Silena tackled me in a hug. "Gods, you can't run away like that! Scared me half to death!"

I nodded while hugging her back. "I'm sorry, Silena."

She looked at the remaining silver in my hair and frowned, but let it go and guided us to the tree.

The moment Clarisse put the Fleece on, I knew it was healing. It was like everything became clearer and you could feel a weight lift off the air.

Everyone cheered on Clarisse, but nobody said anything to us apart from Silena making sure we were all okay. I was glad, I knew if anyone said anything about us running away, we'd be kicked out.

I enjoyed my time back at camp with no worries, singing songs by the campfire and doing my normal camp activities.

Chiron announced chariot racing would still be intact, and we immediately went up to him.

"Can we please do a trio!" Annabeth begged.

"It won't even be that much of an advantage!" I pleaded.

Chiron laughed and nodded. "Of course, young heroes. You may do a trio."

Percy grinned. "You're the best Chiron!"

•.•.•.•

Over the next few days, Tyson worked on repairing the chariot Annabeth and I had used, but made it even better and added some symbols for Poseidon.

Silena wanted to help out again and she repainted the chariot and added some symbols for the quests we'd gone on.

She was a huge help when I got back to camp, and I grew to love the makeup she'd put on me whenever I didn't have sword fighting in my schedule.

I started to let her do my hair more and I started to really like the way it looked, contrary to how I had before when I learned I was a child of Aphrodite.

Tyson had done wonders to the chariot that I was sure we would win.

Chiron blew the conch horn and we start racing, getting ahead at first but Apollo's chariot quickly caught up.

I threw a javelin at them, perfectly hitting them so they fell off and watched their horses gallop away.

Percy high-fived me. "That was awesome!"

Annabeth looked back and grinned at me before focusing on driving again.

Charlie pulled up next to us and slashed his sword at me. "Hi, Coriane!"

I parried and grinned. "Charlie! How are you?"

"Oh, you know," he shrugged. "Just about to win this race."

"Not if I have anything to do about it!"

We stayed like that, sparing until Percy knocked him back, sending their chariot flying.

"Sorry!" I shouted to Charlie watching him shake his head.

With Charlie gone, Annabeth was able to safely cross the finish line and we won!

The campers lifted us up, but I tried to shout. "Wait! It wasn't just us! We couldn't of done it without Tyson..."

The crowd was too loud and I watched Tyson awkwardly stand around.

"Tyson!" Percy shouted over everyone. "We couldn't of don't it without Tyson! My brother!"

The campers continued to cheer and lifted Tyson up with us. I grinned at Percy and kissed his cheek quickly, leaving both of us blushing.

•.•.•.•

Grover announced he was going to stay at camp the rest of the summer before returning on his hunt for Pan, which was exciting to hear.

Chiron told Percy and I he cleared our names with Meriwether Prep and that the police weren't looking for us, but we were still expelled.

Chiron let me call my dad and Sam, where I got the whole 'you scared us so much, what were you thinking' talk.

Dad sighed. "We'll talk with Percy's mom and find you two another school that will hopefully not know about the two of you. How's Annabeth doing?"

"She's good, I dunno if she's going back home though, I'll send you a letter when I find out."

"That's good, well, I'll let you go. Sam says to train extra hard. We love you."

"I love you both, too. See you dad."

•.•.•.•

Chiron told us, apart from Percy, how Tyson was going to work in the Cyclops forges. I felt bad because I'd just started to like the guy, and I knew Percy would feel alone in his cabin again.

I walked to the beach where Percy was sat, Annabeth and Grover trailing behind.

"Hey," I muttered, standing beside him. "Chiron told us."

Percy nodded. "I'll miss him."

"We all will," I said. I held my hand out. "Come on, time for dinner."

We ate dinner as usual, but a huge storm was raging. It parted over us like normal, but it seemed... different?

•.•.•.•

I ran to the tree as soon as Percy knocked on my cabin door, not caring I was still in my pajamas.

I ran out and saw it.

Thalia was just... laying there. The Fleece was still draped on her, but instead of a tree root, it was her body.

Percy came out and set her up and she started awake.

"What's your name?" Percy asked, but he seemed like he already knew it.

She looked around. "I'm Thalia, Daughter of Zeus."