•we go on a cruise•

I hugged my hippocampi tightly as we rode through the waves, enjoying the wind in my face, glad Silena braided my hair.

The ship was called the Princess Andromeda, the mast head being a depiction of Andromeda herself, something I found rather strange.

The hippocampus led us to the side of the ship, where a ladder was placed. I grabbed my duffel bag and pat my horse, then climbed aboard.

After Annabeth opened a door with her knife, and cursing in Greek, we snuck the ship, but literally nobody was here, as though we were on some ghost ship. However, Tyson enlightened us with smelling something 'bad'.

We found and open suite, to which Annabeth and I crashed in a room, while Percy and Tyson in the other. I bit my nails nervously as I drifted to sleep, worried as to what I got myself into this time.

•.•.•.•

The next day, I woke up to some announcements, but I couldn't understand it. I changed into some jean shorts and a black shirt, not wanting to give myself away on whatever this cruise was.

We walked around, people finally about, however, it seemed they were all in some sort of trance.

We had to hide in the girls restroom from monsters, which were all over.

"We have to leave!" I hissed. "This ship is gonna be the death of us!"

"Smells bad. Coriane right, we must leave ship." Tyson nodded.

Annabeth seemed annoyed but agreed. "Cor and Tyson are right, we have to get out of here."

And suddenly I heard him.

Luke.

"Leave now?" Tyson asked.

"We can't." I said, jaw tight. "We're going to find out what Luke is up to, and if possible, we'll beat him up, chain him, and drag him to Mount Olympus."

"I'll go out first, scout around." Annabeth said. "I have my cap of invisibility."

I shook my head. "No way, you can't go alone."

"Either all of us go, or none of us," Percy said, his decision being final.

"Nobody!" Tyson voted. "Please?"

In the end, we ended up dragging Tyson along. We stopped by our cabin to grab our bags, we wouldn't be staying another night on this ship. I looked down at my ring, silently thanking my mom for giving it to me, even if Drew and the others made fun of me for not getting makeup.

We snuck through corridors, Annabeth leading the way with her being invisible to make sure there wasn't any trouble. We were heading to the admiralty suite, on deck 13, but right when we rounded to the stairs, she shoved us in a closet, shushing us like a maniac.

"You see that Aethiopian drakon in the cargo hold?" A voice said, clearly a guy.

Another laughed. "Yeah, it's awesome."

I froze, and by the squeeze Annabeth gave me, which I then gave to Percy, I know at least Annabeth recognized it.

"I hear they fit two more coming," he continued. "They keep arriving at this rate, oh man, no contest!"

The voices faded and I turned to Percy. "That was Chris Rodriguez!"

Annabeth pulled her cap off. "From Cabin Eleven, remember?"

Percy made a face of realization and frowned. "What's another half-blood doing here?"

I shook my head.