Profile

Personal Info // Appearance

Name: Y/N L/N
Sex: Female
Age: 16
Birthday: Your birthday
Sexuality: Bisexual / Pansexual
Pronouns: She/Her

Hair color: H/c
Eye color: E/c
Skin color: S/t

Height: 5' 4" (162.56 cm)
Weight: (Your weight)

Occupation: U-A Student
Class: 1-A

Personality
Y/N has never been the type of person to have many friends, she has always thought they were a waste of time because she did not want to be hurt. She comes off harsh and rude to others. Not knowing how to trust the right people. But she has a soft and a kind heart, that she only shows to the people that manage to break down her walls.

Quirk
Quirk name: Illusion

Quirk description
This quirk allows Y/N to make any object, thing, animal, creature and somewhat human.

No, this is not like Momo's quirk. Because things are not what they seem, It is all just illusions. If she looses concentration on what she's made, everything she has created will vanish. This also permits her to have a telekinesis-like ability's, allowing her to move things from a distance. And allowing her to levitate 15 feet over any surface.

Y/n can not only make people see what isn't there, but she can also read peoples fears and weaknesses, making it so she can make them see their worst fears and use their weaknesses against them.

For example, if someone is afraid of snakes or spiders, she will be able to make them see snakes or spiders. Along with, if someone's weakness is fire, she can scare them away with the vision of flames.

Side effects
When this Quirk is overused; it can cause severe Migraines, make her light headed, cause fainting, make her see illusions that aren't actually there if she is not rested, and can result in bleeding from the scalp and nose.

History
Y/N has had a tough child hood, having her father leave her before birth, and her abusive mother still not taking it easy after 16 years.
Drinking herself to sleep, taking her sadness and anger out on Y/n, herself and others. She has abused her ever since her father left the two of them. But Y/n's mother finally decides to put her into school after keeping her locked away, so she doesn't get alcohol poisoning, the house is cleaned, CPS does not get called, and so Y/n has to suffer not being able to grow up as a ordinary teenager. Now, starting a new school Y/n's anxiety has skyrocketed. Her not knowing how to communicate with people her age, or who to trust since she has been locked up in a toxic and broken household her entire life.