chapter 21

the first time your mom abused you was as soon as you learned to walk, she didn't bother taking care of you as a baby either.

but that one night in specific. that was something that would haunt you forever.

it was scary and confusing, but you learned that that was what love was.

.....

flash back
takes place when y/n is 8

you sit up on your bed, the room cold and sad. but you weren't sad, it was finally Christmas! today was a time to feel happy, joyful and spend time with your family. even though you never got presents. or really had a family..

a small smile creeps on your lips, you then standing up and jogging downstairs. "mom! it's Christmas!" you shout excitedly, she peaks at you as she slept on the couch.

"who the fuck cares." she mumbles sharply. your frown. "but mom.. today's a happy day, we should do something fun!" you say with the smile still on your face. "if you don't stop being an annoying bitch, then I will make this night fun for me." she growls.

after that you left her alone, not exactly knowing what she meant, but you couldn't help but feel excited for Christmas. everyone was! and who knows? maybe Santa would at least bring you one present.

a smile is drawn on your face as you think of a great of idea, "I'll make a president for mommy!" you say excitedly as you shoot up from your bed.

after about 2 hours of working on the present it's finally finished. you look at it, proud of yourself and excited to give it to her.

you hold it up, admiring the gems and glitter. you cut out some wings with beer cans and stuck them to some to some wire you found laying around.

then decorating it with glitter and sparkly things you found. "I hope she'll love it" you say smiling happily, your little dimple showing in your right cheek. (a little cannon for Y/n, it's the only characteristic thing I'm putting in this story because dimples are cute. everything else is exactly how you choose it to be.)

the sound of small footsteps come from your tiny feet, your little chubby fingers hold onto the present you made. you round the corner to see your mom still sleeping.

"mommy!," you whisper tapping her cheek gently, "mommy wake up! I made you something for Christmas!" you say shaking her a bit.

"go away" she mumbles tiredly, "I have a present for you mommy! wake up!" you say happily.

she glares, sitting up quickly, looking furious.

"what do you want?!" she spat. you smile and hold up the butterfly, "I made you this for Christmas" you say excitedly. she snatches it out of your hand, "this is why you fucking woke me up?!" she shouts standing up.

the butterfly is throw across the room, your eyes tear up as your look at your very mad mother in front of you. "mommy stop!" you shout, "you little shit!" she screams, pushing you causing you to fall on the ground.

she then kicks you in the side, your ribs feeling crushed. you feel no strength to fight back, or to even say anything while she now punches you.