chapter 13

Now back in Bakugos room, a mattress is set up flat on the floor as a bed for you, beside Bakugos bed. You ruffle through your bag to see if you brought pajamas, but that's the one thing you forgot.

"Fuck."

"What?"

"I didn't grab pajamas."

"Here, just borrow a shirt and some of my shorts." Bakugo says, searching through his dresser before he tossed you a black shirt with a white scull on it, along with dark green shorts with black stripes and a small orange "X" logo on the side.

"You have your own merch?" you laugh as you look at the large shorts, they looked very similar to his hero costume.

"Shut up, the bathrooms the door on the far right at the end of the hallway, you can go change."

"Okay"

You come back in the over sized clothes, they're way to big for you but are comfortable. The shorts were far from fitting you, so you had to tie the string very tightly. He holds in a laugh when you walk through the door, but looking at his clothes on you made him feel a feeling he's never felt before. He completely ignores it, throwing one of his pillows at you before turning off the lights. His blue LED lights lighting up the room calmly. The room stays silent, but you can both tell that each other are still awake by the tension that circles around over the two of you, over and over again.

"You just feel sorry for me," you speak quietly. Almost whispering, but not quite.

"What?"

"You heard me."

He leans up, propping himself with his elbow. He looked at your back because you are faced away from him. "Oi! Don't say that. That's not even true, dumbass." He says angrily, but you can hear that he doesn't hold the same anger than before.

From when you first met.

You sit up, facing him with a glare. "Oh really?! Okay then tell me Bakugo, if you didn't find out about my mom, or any of my situation, would you treat me this nicely?!" You shout but quietly. But he stays silent, staring at you with a matching glare, you wait for a response while looking him dead in the eyes, but nothing. "Exactly, my life's so sad that even the meanest person in the class feels sorry for me, how pathetic." you lay down again, turning your back on him once again.

"Your life isn't sad or pathetic, it's your mom's life is sad and pathetic. What a wicked bitch." he lays down again. You can't help but laugh quietly at his response, definitely not the response you were expecting.

"I still know you feel sorry for me" you whisper quietly. "Well no shit, was it your mom that pushed you into the class?" Your eyes widen when you remember that he saw that, it was almost a month ago and it doesn't really matter anymore. Because he knows everything now. "Yeah."

"I just fell." He chuckles. Mocking what you told Mina, Kirishima and everyone else that rushed over to you when it happened.

"Shut it, asshat!" You giggle back. Grabbing the pillow from under your head, turning over to face him and throwing it at him, hitting his face. Wait, he's been looking at me this entire time? He smirks as he throws it back at you, you lay on it again as you both hold eye contact.

"Bitch" he grins. "Bakuhoe," you say, holding the same expression.

"Illumi little rat."

"Boom boom boy."

"Shrimpy."

"I hate you, asshat!"

"I hate you more, shrimpy!"