chapter 8

The rest of the morning went smoothly, occasionally catching Mina or Kirishima and even Katsuki looking at you. But a glare never left his face. You just glared back. For Mina and Kirishima, you just looked away. Even if you would never admit it, you feel horrible for being so harsh to them. They're just being friendly and didn't do anything wrong. You just don't want them knowing you, your life or life style.

The bell for lunch rings. You quickly gather your supplies together and leave the room, before anyone can try to talk to you. Or ask you to have lunch with them. You really don't want to talk about what happened this morning.

Quickly, you wonder to the lunch room, scanning for an empty seat that's not beside anyone. Your searching being interrupted by Mina calling out your name, "L/n! come sit with us again!" She shouts out with a wide, desperate smile. You instinctively glare at her, walking out of the lunch room. It hurts you, every time, when you hurt her feelings.

Even if you've only knows Mina for a couple days, you can tell she has a kind heart. There is no intention to hurt you, she just wants to be friends.

Friends. No, it's not for me.

You jog up the stairs, leading to the roof top. You look around to see if anyone's there, but there's no one. A sigh of relief escapes your mouth, before taking a seat on the ledge. You dangle your legs off the building, swinging them back and forth as you grab your bento box, stuffing ramen into your mouth.

While you're eating, you admire the view. The trees scattered all around the large fields surrounding the buildings. The open blue sky, and the birds souring peacefully. It's calming, and makes your anxiety slowly drift away. Feeling the soft warm wind hit your face, making your (h/c) hair blow freely calms all the nerves tightened in your body.

Once you are done eating, you stuff your empty bento box in your bag, getting up and walking out the door. Quickly, you walk down the stairs to the classroom, opening the door to have many eyes layed on you. Your eyes lock with Mina's, her frowning sadly. Your heart aches, she's so nice to you.

I'm so sorry.

It's for the best. The voice in the back of your head argues.

You walk to your seat, with your head down. Not wanting to make eye contact with anyone else.

The rest of the day was also smooth, and boring. So this is what you have to do? Just ignore everyone to ovoid them?
It'll have to do.

The last bell rings, making the back of your head screech with a sharp, painful feeling. "GAHHH!" You shout out loud, without thinking it twice. You Grab the back of your head and kneel down to your knees. "L/n are you okay?!" Kirishima asks, rushing over to you, along with Mina. "Ye- yeah, I'm fine." You mumble, grabbing your bag and quickly running out of the room.

You stop in front of the school, grabbing the pill bottle out of your bag and shoving two pills into your mouth. You look around, for your mother's car. And this time, she actually came. You walk towards the car and open the door, stepping in. "How was school?" She says. You look up surprised, Does she actually care? "It was good." You reply quietly, putting your head on your hand, leaning against the door. She doesn't respond. So you sit in silence, before pulling up to your house.

You step out of the car, strolling to the house. Your head still hurting, but less now. You wait for your mother to come up to the door and unlock it.
She must me sober right now,
you step into the house after your mother, taking off your shoes and walking up the stairs.
But it won't last for long.

After changing into comfortable clothes, you lay on your bed, carelessly scrolling through TikTok. You find nothing more interesting than the stuff you usually see on the app. Until you scroll, to see a familiar ash-blond boy, dancing. You laugh loudly, that angry hot headed boy is now painted on your screen, dancing.

You swipe to his account, his username being, 'LoadExplosionMurder.' You begin to stalk his account, out of curiosity. Some of his TikToks are of him dancing, some of him training, and some of his familiar friends. You smile at a TikTok of him recording the Bakusquad, while screaming at them for no reason. Soon you turn off your phone, catching up on some homework.

                                    ..... 

It begins to grow dark outside.
You walk down the stairs, to the kitchen. You search for something to eat, before hearing your mother yell your name, "Y/n! What do you think you're doing?!" You walk to the living room to see your mother, she's drinking again.

"I was getting somethin to eat." You Reply.

"Go to your room!" She shouts.

"Okay." You grab the food you found and run upstairs. Quickly, you eat it while still on TikTok, scrolling through your ForYou page. You chuckle at some of the short videos. Then, a notification pops up on the top of your phone screen. "Mina." You click it to see what she said.

                                     .....

Mina:
Hey Y/n! I know you probably don't want to talk to me right now, but I just want to make sure you're okay.

Mina:
And can you please tell me if I did or said anything wrong???

Mina:
If I did please tell me, I will try my best to fix it. I promise!

L/n💖:
No, you didn't do anything wrong. Leave me alone please.

                                      .....

You try to leave her with some hope, trying to make her feel a bit happier, knowing that she didn't do anything wrong. But you still want her to leave you alone, along with the rest of Bakusquad.

You place your phone on your nightstand, closing your eyes and drifting off to sleep shortly after.