chapter 3

!!TW MENTIONS OF SELF HARM AND SCARS!!

Later that day lunch comes around quit quickly. As you are pack up your supplies, Mina and Kirishima run up to your desk. "Hey! You should come eat lunch with us." You look up at the two wide smiled teenagers.
"Oh uhm-"
Mina cuts you off by grabbing you by the arm, dragging you behind her all the lunch to room. "Sit here, beside me!" She cheers. "Ok-okay"
you sit down, pulling out your bento box that you made yourself, because your mom has never made you your food.

"Wow, your food looks good!"

Kirishima stares at your food. "Thanks, I made it myself." You speak, shoving ramen into your mouth. "Whattt!! Your parents don't make your food?" Mina ask with a surprised expression, "No I make all my food myself. Well, when there is food in the house. My mom has never cooked for me." you shrug carelessly, as you shove more ramen into your mouth.

You look up noticing the table had gone silent. All of the teenagers look at you with shocked expressions, except Bakugo. He just sits there glaring at you. "What? Is that not normal or something?" You question with a confused look. "Girl, no! That's not normal!" Mina shouts, shaking you back and forth. "Oh." You look down at your shoes.

Bakugo sees your upset and uncomfortable form, "That's fucking stupid." He grunts, trying to fill the silence. "Tell me more about your quirk!" Mina cheers. "Yeah, tell us!" Kirishima cheers along. you look up to see Mina, Kirishima, Denki, and Sero eyeing you. "Uhm, it's nothing special." You mumble, shoving more ramen into your mouth, so you dont have to talk about it.

Soon after that dreadful conversation, lunch is over. Having to listen to the Bakusquad yell and talk about all their life problems, has you exhausted. And Mina dragging you by your wrist back to the class doesn't really help with that. Once you get back to the class, you rip your wrist away from Mina's grip and sit at your desk, laying your head on your arms.

You block out everyones conversation and even what the teacher is saying. But quickly, you prop your head up when hearing the teacher say, "Hero training." You were waiting for this moment, you were so excited. Your mom never bothered to buy you nice or even new clothes, so you requested a pretty stylish hero costume and you couldn't wait to see how it looked.

Everyone stood up and walked to the corner of the room to grab their case, with their own personalized hero costume in it. You quickly grab yours and run out the class, and into the girls changing room. You were about to get undressed, but you hear the other girls come into the room. You grab your case and quickly walk to the corner of the room. You don't want the girls seeing the self harm scars on your upper arms.

You don't want anyone to see them, there not for anyone else to see. All though you aren't ashamed of them in any way. You just don't want to bring any attention to yourself, that's the last thing you want. You open your case to see a black, tight fitting sports bra. Along with a black mesh top, dark enough to cover any scars to go under the bra, black cargo pants with a long chain on the side, black demonia boots with mettle lining all around the bottom of the boots for self defense,  black finger cut gloves with the same metal lining along the knuckles and a few black hair clips to pin your hair back.

Your eyes light up at the beautiful outfit. You absolutely loved it. It's exactly how you wanted it to look. You quickly put on the outfit and walk around the corner, Mina already in her purple and teal hero costume. She quickly turns her head to meet your tired eyes. Her eyes drift away from yours, looking up and down your body to see your very stylish hero costume. She smiles and her eyes widen. "OH MY GOD YOU LOOK SO GOOD L/N!" Mina yells jumping up and down, admiring every part of your hero costume.

"Thank you, I like it a lot too."

you look down at your boots, a small smile forming your lips. "Is that a smile I see?" Mina questions you, turning her head slightly to look at your face, that's currently pointed downwards. "AWW YOU'RE SO CUTE!" She yells, jumping up and down, yet again. "Mina your gay is showimg through." Momo says, rolling her eyes sarcastically. "Don't tell me you don't think she's cute!" Mina speaks, smiling wider. "Yeah yeah, she is but we have to go or we will be late!" Momo quickly runs out the door.

"Okayyy, fineee." She wines, puffing out her rosy cheeks. "Let's go L/n!" Having you and her being the only ones left in the dressing room, you guys walk out and Mina leads you to a huge practice city for training. "I will be matching you with one other class mate to fight against."Aizawa explains, handing each classmate a pair of plastic handcuffs. "Whoever can get the other classmate handcuffed first wins." Bakugo glares at the black haired teacher, "This is to fucking easy." He growls.

"Then don't participate." you say with a grin pointed at the ash-blond male across from you. He quickly points a glare at you. "What the fuck did you just say to me?!" He yells, stomping over to you and grabbing the front of your sports bra, lifting you up into the air. "I said, then don't participate. You know, since you're to good for practice." You tease, the grin not leaving your face. "AIZAWA I WANT TO FIGHT THIS BITCH!" He shouts loudly, keeping eye contact with you. "You guys were supposed to compete anyways, just don't break each others necks." The sleepy teacher speaks, Bakugo grins, dropping you to your feet and walking away.

This is going to be fun.