chapter 15

Hey lovelys! I just wanted to apologize for not updating for a while, I will try to post more often. I just started a new school AND moved to a new house so it is a bit hard to update but I'm trying!!

.....

You scroll through TikTok out of boredom, then remembering that you came across Bakugos TikTok just a few weeks ago. A wide cheeky smile forms your features as you try to find his videos again, searching around on the app as finally find them, your smile grows evil and wider than before.

Scrolling through some of them you find one of him dancing and laugh, he's actually a pretty good dancer it's just really funny to you. You look up at Bakugo who is also on his phone while he leans back in his chair, you save the video to your phone then go to Bakugos number.

.....

Y/n:
*one attached video*

Y/n:
Hey this kinda looks like you

.....

After you sent the text you immediately look up to watch his reaction, he whips his head up with a violent glare looking around to try to find out who sent it. His eyes finally land you, you still have a huge grin on your face That gives you away as you make eye contact. He immediately looks back at his phone and starts typing furiously.

......

Bakuhoe💥:
HOW DID YOU FIND THAT

Bakuhoe💥:
DELETE IT RIGHT NOW

Illumi bitch:
You got some dance moves hey? 💀

Bakuhoe💥:
I'm going to RIP YOUR FACE OFF

Illumi bitch:
You do that psycho 🧟 

.....

Bakugo turns his head your way once again with murderous rage in his eyes, you just laugh and hold eye contact.

"Hey L/n!" Mina says, standing at the side of your desk as she twiddles her fingers in front of her, you look at her as she has a nervous smile on her face. Before you reply you look at Bakugo who is still looking at you, you send him a unsure look, basically asking what you should do. He just silently nods as a 'talk to her' response before looking forward again.

"Oh, hey Mina," You say with a smile, but you can tell it came out not as kindly as you wanted it to, your still guilty for being so rude.

"Uhm... I know you probably didn't want to be asked this again but... do you want to hang out with me and the squad after school?" You take a deep breath before replying.

"Sure!"

Her eyes light up and her smile grows wider, so much happier than before. You can see the excitement and happiness run through her face down her body as she starts to jump up and down, then quickly hugging you.

"EEEEEEE!! I'M SO HAPPY YOU SAID YES!!"

A laugh escapes your mouth as she hugs you tightly, but the moment is interrupted soon after by the tired looking teacher that was just sleeping like a log on the floor and now somehow standing at the front of the classroom.

"Take a seat everyone."

Mina jumps at the unexpected words from the teacher, thinking that he would have probably just slept the whole class. She let's go of you, her smile still on her face as she runs back to her desk and takes a seat quickly, the happiness not leaving her face.

.....

"Okay, everyone can go to lunch now, good training today guys" Aiziwa says to all of the exhausted teenagers that just showered and changed out of their hero costumes. And you are EXHAUSTED. Hero training wasn't something crazy today but it was very tiring. But the feeling of cold water running through your (H/l) (H/c) hair was definitely refreshing, and now it's lunch, so that's relieving.

You grab your lunch and walk out of the class, running up to the roof top once again. You knew that Mina would also ask you to eat lunch with her and the squad but you don't want to face all of them just yet. There will be way to many questions asked and you will have to deal with it after school anyways so save it for a time when you don't feel dead. but it's okay, you're glad you made Mina happy finally.

Opening the door, you Todoroki already sitting close to the edge beside where you always sit, you take a deep breath and step forward, sitting beside him.

"Hey Todoroki, I'm sorry about your scar. I didn't know"

"Hello Y/n, it's okay, I searched up who Zuko is and he looks cool"

"He is! He's my favorite character in Avatar"

"I will have to watch it."

You smile at him as you unpack your lunch that Mitsuki packed for you. It's left overs from the dinner you had last night, and you don't mind at all, it was the best curry you've ever had. You smile at your food then your attention getting caught by a little sticky note placed on the lid, it read 'I hope you have a good day sweetheart, your welcome here anytime -Mitsuki' your smile grows wider. This single small thing just made your day. You put the note in your pocket before quickly digging in, eating silently with Todoroki once again, it's always calming.

The wind blows through your wet hair, and your damp skin, sending a chill down your spine, but it's refreshing.

"Do you come up here often?" you question the silent teenager beside you.

"Sometimes"

"It's nice isn't it"

Todoroki nods in agreement, then eating more ramen, the bell then rings as soon as you finish, just on time. You and Todoroki pack up your empty bento boxes, and start to walk to class.

"I'm glad your making more friends," Todoroki says quietly as you two walk down the hallway,

"Thank you, Shoto."

"You're welcome."

You reach the class and walk in, you both sitting down as you wait for the rest of the students to enter as well.