chapter 17

"Hey, are you okay?" multiple people ask. The question being repeated, like a echo ringing in your head. It's annoying, you've told them all you're fine multiple times. You still feel the anger boiling inside of you, like blowing a robot to pieces wasn't enough.

"Stop," you whisper, but people continue to talk. "Stop, please stop," you whisper again.
"Are you doing okay Y/n?" Momo questions, looking down at you, tilting her head to try to see your face. Somethings going on, you need to go to the recovery girl, right now.
"Take me to recovery girl, right now," you say, "Someone needs to take her, all of the paramedics have taken your other classmates that got injured."

"I'll take her! And I'll call your mom when we get there okay, Y/n?" Mina says, with a soft smile. Your face turns white, the thought of your mother walking through the school door made you want to throw up. You feel dizzy, and you know you have to tell her she can't call your mom. But how? Your vision is blurry and you can't open your mouth to tell her no.
"I'll take her Mina, stay here. I'll call her mom," Bakugo suddenly cuts in, grabbing your arm and pulling you up and towards the school.
"Ple- please, don't." Is all you can say before the clouds hovering over your consciousness began to rain, you black out. You should not have used so much of your quirk.

.....

You wake up in a bed, the same bed as before. The second you remember what happened, and where you are and why, you feel the pit of your stomach drop. You quickly look around for you mother, expecting to see her because someone called her that you got hurt, again.

But instead of the angry woman beside you it's an angry boy, though, the boy is sleeping.

"Bakugo?" His eyes slowly blink open, looking around for a second before looking at you. "What?"
"Why are you here?"
"Because of your stupid fucking mom, she came here while you were out cold. she woke you up but you were still so out of it because of all the drugs they put you on. And you didn't know what was going on. It was the end of the day and I heard her yelling so I checked to see what was happening and I saw everything. I told her to fuck off, but she got in my face so I called Mitsuki and she came immediately. She's just getting drinks from the vending machine because we've waiting for you to wake up. Mitsuki wants you to stay the night again."

You freeze, all of the words that just came out of his mouth. This all happened? When you were pasted out? How?

What time is it? You think to yourself, looking out the window to see it's dark. That kinda answers your question.
"What.." is all you can get out of your mouth. "Wait she didn't hurt you, did she?!" you suddenly blurt nervously, looking at his arms and body to make sure he's not injured. You spotted nothing, except a little bandage on his cheek and arm, you freeze yet again, praying that she didn't hurt him.

"Don't worry idiot, its from training," he says, reading the worried expression on your face.

"Oh... I'm glad you're okay."

"Whatever, bitch. Just wait till Mitsuki gets back so I can go home, I am exhausted and tired of your bullshit," he ends his sentence and goes on his phone.

"Hey! It's not my fucking fault you ass hole. You could have just went fucking home and not got into any of my fucking business. Plus, I will just go home. I don't want to deal with your bull shit either." You stand up quickly, you head spinning before gaining focus again. you grab your folded uniform off the chair and go into the bathroom, Bakugo says nothing but instead just watches.