chapter 12

You shove your face into shaky your hands, leaning your elbows on your knees, crying into you hands. This is what you were trying to hide from everyone, and you were doing so good for about 3-4 weeks. But it was just clearly represented in front of Katsuki, probably the least understanding person that is part of your class.

You try to muffle your cries in your hands, then the feeling of warmth of someone's hand on your shoulder catches your attention. You look up to see Katsuki's hand placed on your shoulder, he doesn't look at you. It seems he's trying to avoid eye contact as much as possible, so he just looks out the window, but he does it out of a sign of comfort.

"Bakugo I'm so s-sorry."

"Tch."

You finally reach his house, your eyes widen to see his huge sand colored home. It was littered with large windows and big brown fence that wraps around the house with a entrance to the big brown door. "You're rich?.." You question, your eyes frozen on the big house. "No honey we are not rich, we are just pretty wealthy." Mitsuki chuckles, stepping out the car and to the trunk to grab the groceries.

Katsuki takes his hand off your shoulder, stepping out of the car to help with the bags. You step out as well. "Do you need any help?" You ask. "No it's okay! Just follow us into the house." Mitsuki replys, then proceeding to follow them you admire the very nice, well decorated home.

"You guys go hang out while I cook dinner" Mitsuki says, placing the bags on the kitchen counter.

Katsuki walks to the stairs, signalling for you to follow him, so you do. Jog up the steps behind Katsuki. When you reach the top there's a lounge type area in front of you, and a hall way of doors. He leads you to the room on the far left. Your eyes wonder around the large room. There is a twin sized bed with black sheets, blanket and pillows with explosion patterns scattered on the pillow cases on the right side of his room, pushed against the wall. A small couch on the left side closest to the door, and tv mounted to the wall across from the couch. A Nintendo Switch and Xbox is placed on the large brown dresser below the tv. Posters hung around all over his walls, different bands and some really nice drawings, that your guessing he did himself. A small desk covered in papers and pens, along with a guitar hung up on the wall.

"Your room is really nice." You say, sitting on the couch. "Thanks." He answers, laying down on his bed. It's awkward as the room goes silent, you fidget with your fingers as Katsuki stares at his ceiling, his hands behind his head.

"So is that why you wouldn't hang out with the squad, and pushed them away? Because of your fucking mom?"

You stay silent, knowing that he figured it all out. The silence that comes from you causes him to glance at your stiff form, he can tell that you're still upset by the way your shoulders are tensed up and your fists are clenched. Digging your nails into your already scratched up palms, without him knowing, you keep your head down out of shame.

"Hey, your knees and hands are still scratched up and bloody, you should treat them." He says, sitting up, trying to change the subject. He then walks out of the room and comes back with a first aid kit and hands it to you.

You pour some hydrogen peroxide onto a cotton pad and gently pat it on one of your knees, barley touching your wound, because it hurts.

"Tch, you're half assing it, let me do it." He grunts, walking over and crouching in front of you. He takes the bottle from your hand and a new cotton pad. Completely soaking it and pressed it against your knee. You gasp at the pain, shoving your head into your hands, gripping your hair.

He puts his hand out in front of your face, you looking up at him with a confused look. "Squeeze my hand." He looks at you, "What?" You reply. "I said squeeze my hand idiot, since it hurts." He snarls, "I don't need to, that's stupid."