chapter 11

You roam down the aisles for stuff you're missing, rolling your cart fast. You jump and stand on the front of it, like it's a skateboard. You grab milk, ramen, tea, etc. But you get the beer and cigarettes last, not wanting to get in trouble by any costumers, even though your mom said you wouldn't. She's not exactly truthful 24/7. You finish grabbing everything, putting all of it on the counter for the worker to scan.

As he's scanning your items your eyes wonder around the store, out of boredom. Soon landing on a familiar hot-headed, blond-boy with a woman that looks almost identical to him, in the checkout line beside you. Your heart drops, 'What if he see's the beer?' You begin turning around, hoping he won't see you, but you feel his eyes on you. "Fuck." You glance at him at the corner of your eye, seeing him go wide eyed. Not at you, because his eyes are now looking at the beer, then growing even wider when he see's your knees and hands.

"Your total comes up to $115." The worker says, breaking your eyes away from Bakugo's.

"Shit." You grunt under your breath, taking the pack cigarettes from the side, pretending to put them back. But you actually slide them in your pocket, sneakily.
Like mother, like daughter, i guess. You hope that Katsuki didn't see you steal the cigarettes. You're pretty stealthy. After all, its not your first time stealing.

The worker taps the screen a couple times, taking the cigarettes off the payment. "Okay, 97.25 please." You hand him the $100 bill, then strolling to the other side of the counter and bagging your groceries, quickly. Due to the beer, it makes the bags a lot heavier. You would use your telekinesis ability, but you're not very good at using that part of your quirk yet, when you're not in action. You're only really good at illusions and fighting, so you would probably accidentally drop them, resulting in the beer and milk to spilling everywhere.

As you are about to pick up the bags, somebody interrupts you, "Hey honey! Are you okay?" The blond woman questions with many bags in her hands. Bakugo is right behind her, his hands in his pockets. You glance at him, Fuck... "Yeah I'm okay! I accidentally tripped in the parking lot. Hey Bakugo." You say nervously, trying to play it off with a friendly voice.

"You know my son?"

"Yeah we are in the same class, dip shit." Bakugo snarls.

"Well my name is Mitsuki, are you here by yourself sweetheart?"

"Uh, yeah. I am."

Her eyes wonder over your bags, to see the beer.

"Ha-having a party?" She speaks with a shocked voice. You look down at your shoes, "Its not for me, it's for my mother." You mumble. "All of that?" She asks.

"Yeah."

"Tch," Bakugo let's out, clearly unimpressed. "Well! How about you let me give you a ride home, I can't let you walk home with all those bags." She offers kindly. "No it's okay." you blurt, staring at her. "I insist."

"Now Katsuki, help this sweet girl bring her bags to the car." She demands, walking towards the door. He scowls before putting a hand out, but you don't give him any of the bags. "Just give me the fucking bags." He growls. "No, bitch." You reply, walking towards Mitsuki. Before you reach her? Bakugo snatches a few bags out of your hand. You glare it him as you reach Mitsuki's car. "Okay! I'll put my bags on this side and yours on that side!" She smiles, Katsuki placing your bags in the right side of the trunk.

She begins to drive, you directing her to your house. You pull up in front of it, "Hey hun, why don't you ask your mom if you can come stay for dinner at our house?"

"Are you sure?"

"Oh sweetheart, of course!"

You grab your bags out of the trunk, walking up the steps into your house. "Mom, I'm home!" You shout, placing the groceries onto the kitchen counter. "Who the fuck just dropped you off?!" She questions in a rude tone. "I ran into someone from my class, so his mom asked if I needed a ride and I said sure. She also asked me if I wanted to stay for dinner".

"I don't give a fuck."

With that you start to walk back to the door before hearing your mother yelling your name, "Yeah?" you reply, walking back. "Did they hurt you?!" She yells, standing up with a glare. "What? No mom, I fell in the parking lot while running to the store." You explain, waving your hands in front of your chest.

"You actually expect me to believe that?!" She stomps to the door and swings it open. "Mom stop, you're just drunk! Please go back inside!"You shout, running after her as she stomps to the car. Katsuki steps out of the vehicle once he hears you yelling and see's a messy-dressed and knotted-haired lady. "DID YOU HURT MY DAUGHTER?!" She screams, almost tripping over her own feet before stopping in front of Katsuki, grabbing onto the front of his shirt. Mitsuki immediately steps out of the car as well. "Mom let him go!" You shout, pushing her away from him, "DID YOU JUST FUCKING PUSH ME?!"

"Mom, you're drunk. Just please go inside!"

She slaps you across the face, hard. Your head jerks to the side from force as you put your hand over your cheek, looking up at her with a surprised, teary eyed expression. This is the very last thing you ever wanted to happen, and it happened in front of Katsuki. Before you can say anything, she stomps back to the door. "I'm locking this door! Don't you dare bother coming back tonight Y/n!" She yells, slamming the door.

You turn your head back, still having your hand placed on your red cheek. And this time, tears run down your face to see Katsuki and Mitsuki standing there with shocked expressions. "I- I'm so so sorry."

"Oh my god, honey, don't apologize. Come on and get in the car, you can stay the night." She reassures, putting a hand over the hand that's placed on your face still, giving you a soft smile. You all get into the car.
You look at Katsuki who stays completely silent, a scowl on his face as he points his head downwards. You feel absolutely horrible, embarrassed, angry, and really upset, you're even still crying. And you didn't even notice.