Chapter 1

If you didn't, please go read the profile!!

Sorry if theres any spelling mistakes! Tell me if you catch any, and I'll fix them. <3

Also, i would like to address Y/n's stuttering in this fan-fiction. It is not meant as a "pick me" way. It is to show a sign of anxiety and nervousness. Iswear. If you don't like stuttering and think it's too "cringy", politely stop reading here.

.....

"Wowww you look great"  Your mother drags, "Yo-you think so?" you reply, a smile forming on your lips as you admire yourself in your body length mirror. You look up and down yourself, admiring the emerald green skirt, the grey blazer with matching green stripes covering the white collared shirt with a red tie that pokes out the top. Along with black socks and brown shoes. She leans on the the door frame as she chuckles, taking a sip of red wine from her glass.

"I was joking, you look ridiculous." Your smile is quickly wiped away from the harsh words. "Oh, okay." You mutter as you point your site to your shoes. "Oh cmon, stop being a baby. You're going to high school. You have get used to being bullied, especially with the way you look." She grins and walks away from the entrance of your door.

Your frown grows sadder, looking at the UA uniform one last time before glaring at yourself. "She's right, I look stupid." You then lay on your bed, staring at the white dots on the ceiling. "Y/n let's fucking go! You're going to be late on your first day!" She shouts in a loud angry tone. "I'm coming!" You yell back. Immediately getting up and picking up your blue bag from the floor, in the corner of your room.

You quickly run down the narrow stairs and to the door to see your mom waiting at entrance, "Let's go," she snarls. "Wait," you point to the empty wine glass set on the counter. "Haven't you been drinking? What if you get pulled over?" You say raising a unsure eyebrow. "Is that any of your fucking business?" You quickly look down at your shoes, clenching your fists so tight, that your nails begin to dig into the skin of your palms.

"Is it Y/n?!" She raises her voice louder, her eyes burning into your forehead, staring at your nervous form. "No..." you say in a shaky voice. She grunts, "Exactly." She quickly walks out the door and slams it in your face, before you get the chance to walk out behind her. You open the door, step out and walking to the car.

You quickly step into the car, avoiding eye contact with your mother. You don't want her to start screaming at you because you "looked at her the wrong way." You keep your head pointed down the whole ride, staring at your shaky hands. You can't help but feel unbelievably nervous for the first day of high school, especially UA. Which you were only accepted into because your quirk is very strong, and could be useful if you become a pro hero. But you don't exactly know how to communicate with teenagers your age, due to the lack of love you've been shown your whole life.

you hear a loud SCREEECHH. You whip your head upwards to look around, looking to see if there was another car accident. "We're here, all though you wouldn't know since you kept your head down the whole fucking time." She slurs, your eyes tear up slightly. "O-okay, thank you for the ride." You hold back tears, trying to control the shakiness of your voice and your emotions at the same time. "Yeah whatever, just get out of my car." You step out of the vehicle, slamming the door behind you. She quickly drives away, you flipping the car off as you rub the tears out of your eyes.

You then turn around, admiring the tall glass building, with a big blue entrance. UA is written in big yellow letters. Then suddenly, out of nowhere you are bumped into, back to back with a random person. You don't have time to look at them as you start to fall to the ground. You feel a tight pull on your neck. Someone clutched the collar of your shirt, and now you are hovering over the ground with your hands in front of you ready to catch yourself.

You freeze, trying to process what the hell just happened. "Huh?" You gasp, quickly looking behind yourself to see an ash-blonde boy with his hand tightly hooked onto the back of your shirt, he's glaring at you. You immediately push your hands against the pavement holding yourself up as the blond let's go of your shirt. Quickly, you stand and turn around "Oh uhm, thank you for catching me." You spit out, staring at the males blood red eyes, "Yeah whatever, next time watch where your going extra." He scolds, sending you yet another glare. He walks around you and bumps into your shoulder, clearly on purpose. You freeze yet again, confused about the whole situation. You quickly turn around, "Weren't you the one that bumped into me?-" You cut yourself off as you see the blond already at the doors.

You glare at his back, you huff. "Rude." Then you start to walk to the glass doors. As you reach them you pull them open, wondering around the school for class 1-A. You called the school beforehand, checking what class you are in since your mom wouldn't do it for you. Now, you stand at a big brown door with huge red letters spelling "1-A" on it.

"I guess this is it."

Hesitantly, you lift your shaky hand to the handle of the door. Not immediately opening it, because your body refuses to open the door just to have 20 pairs of eyes layed on you.

"Are you going to go in?" A low, tired voice speaks from behind you. You jump at the unexpected voice, quickly whipping your head around to see who it is. A tall man dressed in all black, long, black, messy hair and a scarf made out of what looks like bandages loosely wrapped around his neck. You jump away from the door to the side, as it's the only thing you can think of to do. "Oh, i uh-" You are cut off by the tall man, "You must be the new student, Y/n L/n right?"

"I am, i mean- yes sir." You blurted, bowing in apology for being in the way of the door. "You don't have to call me sir, my name is Aizawa, I am your home room teacher. Come in and I will introduce you to your new class mates." He speaks in a even more tired voice. You stand straight, your eyes widened at his words. New kids? now? I'm not sure I can do this... You think to yourself, "Okay." You reply with hesitation.