Chapter 30

!!There is smoking in the beginning of this chapter!!
The only reason I decided to include smoking in some of my stories is because it is legal in my country. if you guys do not want to read this part just skip over!

.....

"Guys, wanna do something else?" Sero asks, scratching the back of his neck.

"Sure! like what?" Mina reply's, sitting on her bed, swinging her legs. Sero digs in his bag for a moment, then pulling out a joint.

"Is that a joint?" you question, rather calmly.

"Yeah, have you smoked?" Sero smiles.

"Yes, the first time I smoked I was about 8."

Everyone looks at you in shock, trying to process what you just said. "I know, it sounds bad and it kinda was. My mom forced me and I was trippin' the fuck out on the couch while my mom yelled at me to take more." You chuckle, the experience was horrible but the high was nothing compared to what you have ever felt before.

"Jeez... you don't have to have any if you don't want to." Denki reassures.

"Thank you, but i'll have a puff or two. I haven't smoked in a while now I find the high relaxing." Bakugo scoffs, catching your attention. "What's your problem Bakugo? Never smoked before?" Mina giggles as she looks at him as well.

"Of cou-course i've smoked..." He mumbles in an annoyed tone.

"Then here, bro!" Sero laughs, passing the joint after taking a puff. He then sits up and opens the window.

Bakugo stares at the smoke, not really sure what to do. You notice that the others are doing there own thing, not really paying attention to him anymore now that Sero is non-stop giggling at the fact that he is "spider-man." You slowly walk up to Bakugo, sitting beside him on the floor. "You don't have to do it, y'know," you whisper quietly and calmly.

"No, I want too..." he tilts his head down a bit, "...but i don't know how," he admits.

"Here," you gesture your hand and he passes it to you, you hold it up to your lips and suck on the filter. You point to your mouth, showing him how you put your teeth together to inhale the smoke. Then exhaling slowly.

"Like that, now you?" He takes it and attempts to do what you did. Although, due to the amount of smoke he inhales because of his quirk, he had to take bigger hit of the joint before he felt a burn. He begins to cough into his arm, hiding his face. You grab the smoke so he doesn't drop it as he continues cough.

"There ya go!" You smile, taking another hit before passing it to Mina. She takes it and passes you a bottle of water.

"Good job bro!" Kirishima claps, Bakugo glares at him as he continues to cough. He glances at you, you see that his eyes are watering and red. You smile gently, admiring him.

"Do you feel anything?" you ask, looking at him as he stares at you in awe. "Bakugo?" Denki speaks confused about what he's looking at.

.....
!End of smoking!
.....

You begin to giggle as he stares at you, his eyes still watering. You put your hands on his cheeks and wipe his tears away, "all better" you wink at him before looking away. You notice how you become more and more aware of everything around you, and everyone. How the colours of the paintings and decorations in Mina's room look ten times more vibrant than they did just a minute ago. You look around and your eyes lay back on Bakugo.