chapter 14

Just finished breakfast, you and Bakugo head upstairs to get ready for school. You go into the bathroom to get change while Bakugo changes in his room. You brush your teeth before heading back to Bakugos room to give him back his clothes. Opening his door, you see him sitting on the edge of his bed tuning and plucking at his guitar. You close the door and approach him.
"Are you gonna play?" you question, setting his folded clothes beside him on the bed.
"Yeah," he replies and picks up his guitar pick off his bedside table.

"You sure are a busy person in the morning," you chuckle, laying down on top of the blankets that lay scattered on the bed placed along the floor. Katsuki begins playing.

(Song he plays)

As he plucks the guitar with the pick and moves his fingers across the stings, your eyes widen. Hearing the beautiful well-played melody that he's now playing was euphoric. You look over at him, his face calm but you can tell that he's very focused on the placing of his fingers on the strings. You watch as he switches from using the pick to his fingers, plucking the strings and a smile appears on your face. You didn't know that he was so good at playing instruments.

You close your eyes to picture the words of the popular song that you have heard before, but he's playing it in his own beautifully hypnotic way. In your mind you see the words and lip syncing them, soon whispering the words quietly without realizing.

"Ooh, does she know that we bleed the same?ooh, don't wanna cry but I break that way."

Your voice sings smoothly, not an angel sent from heaven's kind of voice but definitely a soothing voice to listen to. Bakugo hears your quiet singing, almost too quiet to hear but due to the quietness of the room he can still hear you clearly. He glances at you, watching you with your eyes closed, calmly smiling as you sing the lyrics.

"Did she run away, did she run away, I don't know..." you sing slightly louder.

"If she ran away, if she ran away, come back home," Bakugo sings after you quietly.

Your eyes open when you hear his deep voice sing calmly, his words are sang smoothly as well, along with very soothing and calming. Now seeing him and hearing his voice, being next to him, just the two of you. Your heart beats faster and you swear you can hear the sound of it beating. You feel a sense of safety and pure peace. Your smile grows even wider as you let yourself soak into the comforting aura.

"Just come home," you sing together, louder this time.

He stops plucking the guitar and you sit up with the biggest grin of your face.
"I didn't know you could sing!" you blurt with an excited tone.
"I guess, I didn't know you could sing either," he replies and sits up, placing the guitar on the wall."Pfft, I can not sing." You stand up as well, looking at him. "Tch, yeah whatever."

"We gotta go soon guys!" Mitsuki calls from downstairs loudly, Bakugo looks at you, sending you a questioning look. Asking 'are you ready to go?' with his expression. You nod your head before both grabbing your bag, and walk downstairs with Katsuki.

You slip your runners into your bag and put your school shoes on.
"Aww you both look so cute together in your uniforms, like a little couple," Mitsuki comments, smiling at the two of you standing beside each other in front of the door.
"I agree," Masaru adds walking by, peeking at the bath of you before returning to his phone. The both of you blush at the same time, looking in different directions out of embarrassment. "Can you please just fucking not," Bakugo growls at his mother.