chapter 4

Almost the whole class had there fights against each other. Kirishima and Denki just finished theirs, Kirishima won and Denki turned stupid.

Next is you and Bakugo. He stomps past you, bumping into your shoulder. "Get ready to die." He growls under his breath, so only you could hear him. You glare at his words, turning around to face his back, him still walking away.

"You should be the on getting ready, Katsuki."
You yell out, catching the attention of the other students. Bakugo immediately freezes, slowly turning around. His face has the most angry expression you've seen on his face today. He clenches his fists and stomps over to you, grabbing the front of your sports bra, yet again. "What the fuck did you just say to me?!" He shouts loudly this time. "You know exactly what I said, are you deaf Bakubitch?" you question, smirking at him.

Aizawa steps beside the two of you, "Okay, come on guys. It's your turn to fight." He speaks, Bakugo sends you a evil grin. He drops you yet again, but you use your quirk to hover over the ground before you fall onto your feet. Bakugo stomps out of the room, you follow. Soon reaching a huge, fake practice city for training. This will be interesting, you think to yourself.

"Alright, try not to ruin the whole city but it is there for practice. We will be watching from the screens." You hear Aizawa say over the large speakers. "READY TO DIE?!" Bakugo shouts. you roll your eyes at him in return. "You may fight... NOW!" you hear Mina say excitingly over the speaker, she has been saying that to all the students.

Bakugo charges at you with a battle cry. One hand out, about to basically exspload your face off.

Quickly, you use your illusion quirk to make it look like the building on the right side of you two, is brutally crashing down. Bakugo's eyes widen. He fly's himself backwards, avoiding getting crushed by the falling building. He flys into the ground back first, causing his eyes to shut.

But when they open...
The building is standing perfectly fine, not a single crack.

"What the fuck." He mumbles, sitting up. You use his reaction time to sneakily run behind him, he doesn't see you as he is trying to process what just happened. You quickly grab one of his wrists, attempting to handcuff him. But he stands up, immediately grabbing your hair, throwing you over his sholder and slamming you to the ground. Your head basically catches you, instead of the hands that you put out below yourself, trying to lighten the fall. You bite your lip at the pain. A sharp, painful sensation runs through the back of your head.

You quickly stand up, not letting him get close to your wrist for him to handcuff. You face him, and glare. Lifting your hand and gently rubbing the back of your head, trying to feel the damage he has done.

You feel a wet substance on your fingers as you rub the back of your head. Quickly, you pull your fingers into view, to see blood, lots of blood. "Shit." You muffle under your breath, wiping the blood onto the side of your pants. You immediately get into a fighting stance, just in case Bakugo charges towards you again.

Bakugo yet again, come flying at you with a sparking explosion reading in the palm of his hand. Slyly watching to make sure no more buildings come down in front of him again. You side step as fast as possible. And you feel as your shoulder burn to a crisp. You grind your teeth, trying to ignore the pain tingling around your new wound.

So you can continue fighting.

Using your telekinesis ability, you lift some bricks out of the building and fly them quickly towards Bakugo. He blows them away, sending you a devilish glare. Returning his glare, you send more bricks his way. But he blows them all up, except one. That comes flying into his face.

His head jerks back and blood gushes out of his nose. He quickly looks back to where you were once standing, not seeing your figure there anymore. He wipes his nose, but the blood still pours down.

He frantically looks around, trying to spot your form in the smoke of his deadly explosions. Quickly, you run out of the smoke in front of him, kicking him in the face with your metal lined boot.

His body whips back first into the ground. You stomp strongly on his chest with your boot, grabbing his wrists and handcuffing him. "Gatcha'." You smirk at his blood covered face. "I'LL KILL YOU!" He screams, attempting to get up. He continues to yell but you can't make out a word he's saying. His yells turn more and more faint and blurry, by the second.

The winning smirk slowly fades away from your lips, as your eyes start to feel very heavy. Your limp body falling, and everything goes blank.

Your unconscious body falls onto Bakugos chest, his eyes widen as you lay there. "What the actual fuck." he mutters again. He can't move his hands, so he turns his body to the side making your body fall besides him. He gets up onto his knees to look at you. "Is she fucking dead?" He asks himself, looking at your unconscious form.