chapter 25

you both sit on the train quietly, sitting beside each other, you looking out the window looking at the cherry blossoms. "pretty" you whisper, your eyes lighting up at such a sight.

but quickly your attention is caught by a teenaged boy looking at you, he has dark brown hair and green eyes.

you look away feeling uncomfortable, your leg starting to bounce out of anxiety. but you still feel his eyes on you, slowly you glance at Bakugo who is looking the other way and completely clueless of the boys stare.

"h-hey.. you're really b-beautiful and i wanted to know if i c-could have your number" the boy asks nervously, him being closer to you now.

immediately Bakugo whips his head towards the boy, him glaring and his expression deadly. Bakugo quickly grabs you by the lower waist, carful not to touch your back, he pulls you closer.

"fuck off" Bakugo says, staring into the boys soul, "are you two dating?" the boy asks, not leaving. "well no! but-" you say being cut off by
Bakugo pulling you in by the neck and kissing you. he makes a big deal about it, trying to send the finale message across to the brunette haired boy.

"i uhm.." the boy says, Bakugo staring at him with a angry glare. "get lost fucking amateur" Bakugo says, "s-sorry, have a good day" he says looking at you.

the boy walks away to the other side of the train, Bakugo grabs your hand and holds it tightly. he didn't say anything for the rest of the ride, neither did you.
.
.
finally you reached your destination, you following Bakugo off the train, him leading you by your hand.

the two of you walk for a bit, the sky starting to tint purple and the street lights turning on one by one. you look at Bakugo, his glare remaining on his face, he doesn't look at you even though he feels his eyes on you.

"hey are you okay?" you ask, rubbing his hand with your thumb. "i'm fine." he says tightening his grip, "no.. what's wrong? is it that boy?" you spoke.

"I just.." he starts, looking down. ".. didnt like the way he was looking at you." he mumbles, "Bakugo i-"

"what if i didnt say anything?! would you have given him your number?.. would you have went out with him and just forget about me?!" Bakugo interrupted. you looked at him shocked, stopping and forcing him to stop with you by tugging at his hand.

"absolutely not! i saw him staring and me and felt a panic attack coming. i was uncomfortable and all i wanted was for you to see him and tell him to fuck off." you say looking into his eyes.

"really?.." he asks, his eyes widening at your words. "of course, i wouldn't trade you for the world-" you cut yourself off last second, "i uh- made it seem like we were dating, i'm sorry" you say looking away, a light blush on your cheeks.

Bakugo chuckles, continuing to lead you to wherever he's bringing you. the two of you walk for a while, the sky now black, it finally being night.

he brings you to a tall hill, leading you up to the top. you follow confused. "what are we doing up here?" you ask, looking around seeing nothing but darkness. only the street lights from down low and a bit far away are in your line of vision.

he ignores your question, grabbing a blanket out of his bag and laying it down on top of the grassy hill. he then sits down, motioning for you to sit beside him. "so?.." you say looking around, still very confused.

Bakugo the grabs your wrist gently, him laying down on the blanket, forcing you to too. once you lay down with him you see many stars, them scattered all around the sky. like little white paint speckles on a black canvas.

you stare mesmerized, not even feeling Bakugo look at you with a soft smile. "pretty right?" he asks, you glance at him seeing that he's already looking at you, "i love it." you reply.