chapter 5

!!TW: BLOOD!!

Katsuki throws his wrists into his chest, breaking the fake plastic handcuffs. Then glaring at your unconscious body. "Why the fuck are you just laying there? Get up, bitch."When you don't reply, he shakes you body. He's confused on why you would pass out, you don't have any major injuries except your sholder. Or so he thought.

He roams your body with his eyes, trying to figure out if you're dead and why you fell on top of him. As he kneels, frozen in place, not knowing exactly what to do, he notices a small pool of blood behind your head. It hits him that when he threw you, he most likely cracked your head open. He flips your head to see the back of your head, completely blood covered.

You need medical attention immediately.

Aizawa and a group of paramedics run towards the two of you, with a medical stretcher. Your eyes flutter open, to see Katsuki kneeling in front of you with a glare on his face, you smirk. "I win, ass hole." You breathe. "NO WAY, I WILL FIGHT YOU AGAIN BITCH!" Katsuki yells, returning to his angry self. He stands to his feet just as the teacher and paramedics reach you, "Miss, can you stand up?" One of the paramedics question.

"Yeah, I'm fine." you chuckle, slowly sitting up. The sharp pain in the back of your head comes back, but worse this time. You touch the back of your head again, looking at your hand to see it fully covered in blood.

"Oh shit, that's not good..."

you stare at your hand wide eyed. "We need to bring her to recovery girl now!" a paramedic shouts to another, lifting you up and laying you on the stretcher. Before it rolls away you flip Katsuki off. "I still win, Bakubitch." You say, grinning ear to ear as they quickly walk away. "Bakugo, are you okay? Are you injured as well?" Aizawa asks. "Not really, i'm fine." He says, wiping away the blood that still pours from his nose. "Follow us to the recovery girl, i think your nose might be broken." He says, walking away to follow the paramedics. Katsuki follows.

The paramedics drive the stretcher through the room where your class mates are, to reach the main building. "Oh my god, L/n are you okay?!" Mina shouts, looking at your injuries. You say nothing in return, everything is going blurry again. Your eye lids fluttering open and closed repeatedly. "Is Y/n-chan going to be okay?" Deku asks, worry lacing his voice.

"We don't have time to talk, we need to get her to recovery girl." Aizawa speaks. But you cant hear him. Your eyes finally shut again, you can barley hear the paramedics as they begin rolling the stretcher again. You can feel they are going faster this time before blacking out for a second time.

                                    .....

Your eyes slowly open, you look around seeing that your laying in a hospital bed. Your upper arm all bandaged up and your mom sitting beside you, on her phone. "Mom?" you mutter. She looks up at you and immediately scowls, "For fuck sakes Y/n, why did you have to go get youself hurt?! I had to come all the way down here because I got a fucking call that you hurt your head and your goddamn shoulder."

"I'm sorry..."

A frown forms your lips while looking at your feet. Recovery girl waddles in, writing on a paper pinned to a clipboard, humming as she walks up to you and your angry mother. She makes a checking motion with her pen on the paper before looking up at you with a gentle smile. "Y/n! Now that you're awake, you're all good to go back to class! I have healed most of your injuries to the best of my ability. You weren't out for to long, so there's still two more periods left of the school day."

"Oh okay, thanks." You sit up fast, your head spinning for a small second. You touch the back of your head feeling a bandage wrapped around the top of your forehead, along the back of your head.

"I have given you quite a large dose of pain medication, so you'll most likely feel tired and drowsy the rest of the day." She hands you a pill bottle, filled with more pain medication. "Take about three of them throughout the day for a couple weeks. Then you'll be good as new!" She smiles, then waddling out of the recovery room, humming again.

You stumble to your feet, glancing at your mom who still, sits on her phone. Not paying attention to a word recovery girl said. You glare at her and walk out of the room, heading to your class quickly before she gets the chance to yell at you again.

You quickly reach your class, opening the door slightly. Just enough that the people inside can see about half of you. But before you can open the door fully and walk in, someone grabs your wrist tightly. You quickly turn your head, to see your mom glaring at you.

"You're coming home, now. I'm already here, so I'm not picking you up again." She snarls.

"What, no? I'm sure my friend's want to make sure I'm okay, I don't want to go home right now." You reply, glaring back. "Friends? You don't have friends. We are going home, now." She demands, tugging at your wrist.

"I said... NO!"

You shout, tugging your wrist away from her firm grip. You glance inside the class room to make sure no one heard you yell. But you see Katsuki's eyes on you, no one but his. The rest of the Bakusquad are to focused on talking about where to hang out after school, and the rest of the class is talking about the training that happened today. You quickly look back at your wide eyed mother. You've never really stood up for yourself to your mom, you've just went along with what she says, so you don't get screamed at or hurt.

Her glare turns more angry and violent.

"YOU THINK THAT JUST BECAUSE IT'S YOUR FIST DAY OF SCHOOL THAT YOU'RE SO COOL?! YOU'RE STILL THE WORTHLESS SLUT YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN."
She shouts loudly, pushing your sholder forcefully then stomping off. She pushes you hard enough that you to fall directly into the door, falling backwards into the class on your bottom. "Oh my god! L/n are you okay?" Mina blurts. She runs towards you, helping you back to your feet. "Ye-yeah, i'm fine." You lie, with a forced smile. "What even happened?" Kirishima and Denki question.

"I just fell."

You look at Katsuki, remembering that he was watching the whole thing happen. He glares, but not at you. The glare is pointed down, to his desk. He looks up at you, as he feels your worried eyes on him. "What we you looking at?" He mumbles, glaring at you. "Nothing." You say quickly, before walking to your desk in the back of the classroom.