chapter 9

Little time skip <3

.....

It's been about two weeks since you have attended UA. Everything has been going pretty smoothly. The Bakusquad tried to get you to hang out with them last week, but you were able ovoid them. And now they basically gave up, you hope.

Just as you're about to fall asleep at your desk, your head leaning against your hand. Aizawa calls out 'hero training.' But you don't pay attention. It usually sparks your interest, but this time sleep took over. You being woken up soon after by someone shaking you, "Y/n-chan, hero training is next." You tilt your head up to see Izuku standing beside your desk.

"Okay, thanks." You reply, sitting up and yawning to see no one else in the class.

"Did everyone leave already?"

"Yes, everyone's changing right now."

You nod your head, grabbing your costume case before walking out of the empty class room as Izuku follows you to the changing rooms. He goes to the boys room, waving goodbye. You wave back, strolling tiredly into the girls changing room.

Once you enter, everyone lays there eyes on you. Mina smiles at you gently and Momo frowns at you before looking away, strapping on her belt. You glare at the both of them before going into the corner, putting on your hero costume tiredly. Then following the girls out to a training gym.

"Nothing too exciting today, just some usual training. I'll let you pick who you want to fight upon, then you will go in turns." Aizawa speaks, standing beside the metal bench placed along the back wall with his arms crossed.

"I want to fight that bitch."

A finger is shoved in your face by the angry ash-blond boy, that won't leave you alone.

"Fuck off."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME?!"

"I'll just beat your ass again."

You smirk at him. Everyone getting into there groups. You and Bakugo fighting in third.

Mina and Momo fight first. Momo wins by making a rope to strap Mina to the ground so she can't move. Next was Tokoyami and Deku, and it was a close fight. Deku won with a broken arm and a nose bleed. Why does he always have to break his bones whenever he fights? you think to yourself, rolling your eyes.

"Bakugo and L/n next." Aizawa says, carelessly.

You stand up, still tired, so you just want to get this over with. Bakugo stands up with a devilish grin, a spark of evil in his ruby eyes. You well knowing that he has the urge to rip you limb from limb. "I'll destroy you." He grunts, standing on one side of the gym. You standing on the other side. "Not if I do it first, now let's get this over with, Bakubitch." you say, then yawning carelessly.

"And..."

"...GO!"

Bakugo charges at you with a battle cry, why does he always charge first? But his grin is immediately wiped away and he stops charging at you, as 3 doors appear in front of him. One yellow, blue and red door. "Pick one Katsuki." You chuckle on the other side. "YOU BITCH, WHERE DID THESE COME FROM?!" He shouts, blowing the yellow door to pieces, seeing a black room with a single chair.