chapter 2

Before you can even think about running away, you hear a click . Your eyes quickly focusing on aizawa opening the big brown door, you glance at your shaky hands and take a deep breath. "I can do this." You tell yourself. You walk in behind the teacher with your head down. A sly glance is pointed towards the students that all have there eyes at you, you gulp.

Your hands clench into a fist, again digging your nails into the palms of your hands. Your nails slip into the indents in your palms from the incident that morning, you bite your lip at the pain. "Class, this is Y/n L/n. She will be joining our class today." Aizawa says, stepping into his sleeping bag. "L/n would you like to tell us about yourself?" He asks, carelessy zipping up his sleeping bag. You clench your fists tighter.  "My name is Y/n L/n, it's nice to meet you all." You mumble with your head still down, not wanting to make eye contact with anyone.

"Hiii L/n!! I'm Mina! You're really pretty!" A pink haired girl with small yellow horns and cotton candy pink skin says, you glance up to see her. "Oh, thank you." You say in a low tone. "Go take a seat somewhere in the back." Aizawa says, quickly falling asleep seconds after. You walk to the back, taking a seat behind a red and white haired boy. You're then confronted by Mina and a red haired boy "Hey! I'm Kirishima, what's up?" He points a shark toothed grin at you. "Like I said before, i'm Mina! What's your quirk?" She says with a wide smile. You keep your head down, your hands shaking more and more by the second. You keep your eyes pointed at your shoes, not wanting to make eye contact with the two nosey teenagers.

You keep your mouth shut, hoping that they will take the hint and walk away, but they don't. "Are you okay?" Mina questions you. Tilting her head to the side a bit, trying to get a glimpse of your face. You still. Say nothing. "Alright, sit down." Aizawa bellowed, catching the attention of the students. "Weren't you just asleep?" Kirishima says pointing up an eyebrow. "I said sit down." Aizawa glares. The students quickly take there seats, not questioning the tired teacher anymore. He hands out math assignment papers. "Do them." He hops back into his sleeping bag, dosing off not long after. "Isn't he supposed to help us?" Mina whines, puffing out her checks and crossing her arms into her chest.

"Stop complaining idiot, you would know how to do it if you would do your fucking homework." A angry, familiar voice speaks. You whip your head up at words, wanting to see where you know that voice from. And there he sits, the ash-blonde boy that bumped into you earlier. The boy feels your eyes on him, he turns his head quickly to see you staring at him. "What are you looking at?!" He shouts loudly and angrily.

You turn your head back down and stare at your shoes again, not saying anything. "Oi! I'm talking to you!" He shouts louder, quickly standing up and stomping over to your desk. He points his finger at you. You flinch at his movement, it being familiar from when your mom has hit you before. You turn your face away, immediately moving your hands in front of your face. His eyes widen, knowing no normal person would flinch, or at least not like that.

He slowly pulls his arm down, shoving his other hand into his pocket. When you realize nothing happened, you slowing move your hands down to look at the blond again. His surprised expression turns into a scowl. "Leave her alone Bakugo!" Mina yells. He moves his attention to her, yelling at her this time. When they're finished arguing, he stomps back to his desk, sitting down and filling out the paper.

You do that same, knowing how to do math and most things people learn in school because you read books about it. And about many other things. It was the only source of knowledge you could get your hands on. Since your mom didn't bother home schooling you, and didn't put you into a school till today. You quickly and easily finish it, then pulling a black sketch book out of your bag. You flip to a blank page and start to sketch, you use drawing to help your anxiety, it keeps your mind of the bad thoughts.

After about 15 minutes of just silence and drawing, you start to feel a bit calmer, glad that no one has come up to you and either yelled or ask a billion questions. Your attention gets wiped away by a tired voice, your eyes drift away from your paper up to the teacher. "I'm guessing you all are done, please come hand them in." He says rubbing his eyes, you slide the paper from under your sketch book into your hand, standing up and walking down the aisle on your left.

You walk silently with the paper in your hand, in corner of your eye, you see a shoe quickly being pointed out in front of your feet. You trip and start to fall. But this time you saw it coming, using one of your abilitys to hover over the ground before falling on your face. Again. You turn your head, glaring at the person the tripped you. And what a surprise, it's Bakugo. He glares back, you put your hands in front of your chest, using the force of your quirk to push yourself up without actually touching the ground.

"So I see your quirk is levitation." Bakugo growls, mad that he couldn't see you face plant into the ground. "Not exactly." you grunt, glaring at him. "What the fuck is that supposed to mean-" he says, getting cut off by Mina. "
oh wow!! Your quirk is so cool!"
She shouts from the other side of the room,with a wide smile. "Thanks." You reply, sending bakugo one last glare before picking up your paper and bringing it to the front.